PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady says he's done "for good"

I can see that happening for sure.

Ehh that barely happens in this league. Manning didn’t do it for the Colts for example. But who knows word is he and Kraft are on good terms again. He went to his wedding after all.

I thought the issue was the 'football widow' wasn't getting enough?

All she had to do was wait a few months longer.

We all want what we want when we want it. Then when we get it we want something else or realize what we had before wasn't so bad after all.

Clearly this picture was taken before last off-season's plastic surgery...

All she had to do was wait a few months longer.

We all want what we want when we want it. Then when we get it we want something else or realize what we had before wasn't so bad after all.

Like I said, if half of the blind items are true then Brady is better off now.

Like I said, if half of the blind items are true then Brady is better off now.

I'm unfamiliar with the term "blind items." What are they and what do they suggest?

Clearly this picture was taken before last off-season's plastic surgery...

I mean it wasn’t plastic surgery. Darlington said it the other day. He lost 15 pounds from stress and it’s not like he was ever fat or bulky so that comes from somewhere.

Now, he has done plastic surgery plenty of other times in the past obviously. But he can afford the good stuff not this.

Happy for you Tom and thanks for all the great memories.

I'm unfamiliar with the term "blind items." What are they and what do they suggest?

Un-sourced stories that her camp denies (and that Brady worshipers love to run with) that say she has been ****ing her kid's jujitsu instructor.

Missing the Seahawks win - should be in the 2nd HoF career list!
Haha that’s what I thought, I was like where is the 2014 Super Bowl!!!! My favorite one. That’s the last Pats game I got to watch with my dad before he passed away. Tom and the pats have brought me so many great memories. :crying:

He has so many super bowls the tweeters can’t keep up :D

Congratulations on a great career. It’s a sad day for me as one of the precious few athletes still older than am I just stepped away.

Un-sourced stories that her camp denies (and that Brady worshipers love to run with) that say she was ****ing her kid's jujitsu instructor.

That’s a pretty one sided definition of the term to say the least.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back