PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

Is Tom Brady a hall of famer...

...or no?

Sorry just had to. lol

It's a long offseason. There's plenty of time to see what he has to say, if anything, about his time with the Pats. People are rushing to judgment a little too quickly.

I, for one, was very much a lucky man to see the GOAT play absolutely out of his mind for the Pats for 20 years! No other team's fans can say that. I'm super grateful.

He didn't. Brady chose to leave.

Today Brady thanked Bruce Arians and not Bill Belichick. Think about THAT.
Brady chose to leave when he was placed into, what to him was, an untenable position.

To all those getting bent out of shape that Tom did not mention the Pats, who gives a crap?
It is ME who should be thanking Tom for giving the best cherished sporting moments during a high that lasted almost decades.
Thank you, Tom Brady.

It's a long offseason. There's plenty of time to see what he has to say, if anything, about his time with the Pats. People are rushing to judgment a little too quickly.

I, for one, was very much a lucky man to see the GOAT play absolutely out of his mind for the Pats for 20 years! No other team's fans can say that. I'm super grateful.

It would have been at least nice of him to thank the NE fans. People spent a lot of money just to go see him play and buy his merchandise.

Lmao forever if Ian really doesn’t allow threads on Tom Brady on the main forum still. That would be so...I don’t know what it would be but it’d be be.
You're posting on a Tom Brady thread in the main forum. :whistle:

what's interesting is that he mentions the past "twenty two years" and doesn't mention NE. It's not as if he references only the past 2 seasons in Tampa...
His bum is still hurt. That the team made a tough decision that they thought was best for the team. Im glad they didn't make an emotional decision.

Is Tom Brady a hall of famer...

...or no?

Sorry just had to. lol
In baseball you go into the hof with a team, in football that's not the case is it? Just wondering who TB would choose to go in as.......

It would have been at least nice of him to thank the NE fans. People spent a lot of money just to go see him play and buy his merchandise.

If he comes out with a huge statement thanking the Pats fans and/or organization, it'll reflect pretty poorly all of these "**** Brady" types. It's been 45 minutes or whatever...let's see what happens.

I can see another divide coming...first it was TB vs BB, now it's going to be TB vs The Pats....

In baseball you go into the hof with a team, in football that's not the case is it? Just wondering who TB would choose to go in as.......
Yeah not officially - that's just baseball. But I think you can make it obvious what you'd do if you had a choice.

Like Manning did, he was wearing a Broncos jersey and inducted in Denver.

Yep, but in baseball, you can't choose your own team anymore because Wade Boggs decided to go in as a Tampa Bay Devil Ray instead of the Sox.

Honestly, the fact that he didn't makes me think there's something more coming. People need to be patient and let the whole story play out before they kneejerk. If he never mentions the Pats all offseason and there's nothing else planned, we can react then.

But thank you for everything, Tom! We'll never see another like him.

I’d be shock if we don’t see him as a guest in training camp.

There's gotta be something else planned. From a business sense it makes no sense for Brady to ignore Patriots fans. New England fans are likely to be some of the biggest supporters of his future endeavors. It just seems like to me at the very least it's not good business.

Maybe I'm reading into it too much though...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back