PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Retires (Update: Shouts out to Pats players, coaches on social media)

Manning is all Broncos. Lives in Colorado. Does not associate with the Colts at all. Considers himself a Bronco.
I don't believe that will be the case with Brady because of his relationship with Kraft but who knows.

zljsomzcvnvnm2s1mlw7

colts let manning leave! he should never mention them again! (what some posters here say to defend tom not mentioning the patriots once)

He doesn’t mention them.

Manning is all Broncos. Lives in Colorado. Does not associate with the Colts at all. Considers himself a Bronco.
I don't believe that will be the case with Brady because of his relationship with Kraft but who knows.

manning still mentioned the colts alot in his retirement announcement

I would not.

Its a blip on the radar.

Brady spent 90% of his career in NE and for him to not acknowledge that in his retirement speach - whether or not he did it 2 years ago - makes me feel bad for you guys.

I dont think it was an accident.
Yeah, I noticed that ...I'm not sure if it was an accident or not..I won't take offense though.

manning still mentioned the colts alot in his retirement announcement
What a great guy. He must be a very upstanding citizen. Definitely not someone who teabagged a trainer in college. If only Tom could be more like Peyton.

Yeah the callers to 98.5 are basically all on Brady’s side and calling the hosts out for being babies lol.

Its a sad day, I spent a third of my life watching TB, im sure that there are a lot of posters on here that have spent half their lives, or even most of their lives watching him. It was memorable, he brought a lot of fun and excitment to us all. As far as him not mentioning NE, he will never be associated in any great way with the bucs, when ever hes talked about the Patriots will always be mentioned as the team that he achieved his success with, just like Montana is always thought of as a Forty Niner, or payaton Manning,he will always be seen as a Dolt

Its a sad day, I spent a third of my life watching TB, im sure that there are a lot of posters on here that have spent half their lives, or even most of their lives watching him. It was memorable, he brought a lot of fun and excitment to us all. As far as him not mentioning NE, he will never be associated in any great way with the bucs, when ever hes talked about the Patriots will always be mentioned as the team that he achieved his success with, just like Montana is always thought of as a Forty Niner, or payaton Manning,he will always be seen as a Dolt

He’ll get a red jersey.

I am wondering if the Tom Brady Forum will be less active in these coming years.....probably so. :evil::confused::evil:

The Tom Brady forum will not be needed because stuff about Tom Brady will be posted here on the main forum as is news of ALL other ex Patriots unless there’s some strange illogical double standard.

It will be a sad day when Bill calls it quits, too. They accomplished some great things for the franchise and the sport of football.

Tom - 7 Super Bowl victories as a QB.
Bill - 6 Super Bowl victories as a HC.

what's interesting is that he mentions the past "twenty two years" and doesn't mention NE. It's not as if he references only the past 2 seasons in Tampa...

Lmao forever if Ian really doesn’t allow threads on Tom Brady on the main forum still. That would be so...I don’t know what it would be but it’d be be.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back