PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady on Injury report with Knee “ailment?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when you abstain from alcohol. A couple of bourbans neat keep the sickness away...
I’m a believer. My go-to cure-all is a Moscow Mule- ginger for your health, lime for vitamin C & vodka to kill all germs. :) Works like a charm.

Obviously, an exception will likely (hopefully) be made, but how often does a player miss on Friday and play on Sunday? Not too often.

One thing Brady has going for him is that the game's not on the west coast or Texas but practically in his own backyard. Much less exhausting when you're under the weather.

Brady might not be playing Sunday.

Let the Etling era begin.

what about him? are you near brain dead or what? human tissue BRUISES...there is nothing that prevents this you moron

that play was a disaster

Brady might not be playing Sunday.

Let the Etling era begin.

Knowing you're probably joking, I still feel I have to call this post out a bit.

Brady will be under center if he has to be carried onto the field. You'd have to chain him to the sidelines. He's been that way his whole career, he HATES to let anyone else work "his" job because he knows that that's how jobs are lost in the NFL. Even Etling who is no longterm threat to Brady at all, he will not let Etling take a single live snap if he can help it.

If he can't be out there, you know beyond the slightest doubt it's because he actually, physically can't. It's just how he is. He's not gonna take a health day unless he has literally no choice.

Brady on the injury report!!! RUN! Run for your lives!

tenor.gif

Is the title of this thread incorrect saying "no injury"? I have read on the net ( doesn't make it correct" that they reported Brady with one injury. It doesn't surprise me with that stupid run catching pass play he was involved with. I had previously asked did his legs give out or did he catch a piece of turf. I didn't have my DVR on at the time. Everyone said caught a piece of turf. Could have happened then. We will probably never know.

He caught his leg with his other leg. That's what made him stumble and it's real obvious watching it [on replay for me]. Don't know before or after.

According to TB, he did hurt his knee on that play.
He said, in a sit down with Zo, that he tripped over his own feet.

The big oaf!

:)

That's what I saw, if indeed he hurt it there and not on the double pass.

On the QB receiver play I have to agree with other posters.If he evades tacklers to make a play that's a testament to his work and improvement on a weakness. Putting him out there as a receiver is really pushing your luck. So much risk for one short-medium pass. He could REALLY get hurt.

On the QB receiver play I have to agree with other posters.If he evades tacklers to make a play that's a testament to his work and improvement on a weakness. Putting him out there as a receiver is really pushing your luck. So much risk for one short-medium pass. He could REALLY get hurt.
That’s what I’m saying, too. What’s the ceiling on that play? I can understand the one in the SB, but not last week. Can you refresh my memory as to what the in-game situation was? I know it occurred in the second half, and I think they were down 14, but I haven’t rewatched it or anything so I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back