PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TOM BRADY Flashed With Laser (Merged 6X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it is most likely an idiot fan.

Other possibilities:
1) It could be someone with a bet on the game (organized or not).

less likely:
2) KC team person or hired by one.

even less likely:
3) Sniper.

The power on these are low but I'd bet it could be intensified.

There is a priority to find this person and have law enforcement drop a house on him.

How Big of a Camera Can You Bring to the Big Game? | B&H Explora

It wouldn’t be hard to use a camera and hold the laser inline with the lens or rig the laser to the camera body mount where you would attach a flash. You could get precise from a considerable distance and zero it in with aid of the lens.

If someone were inclined, they could use a 300mm reflex lens (compact) and a 2x lens extender (also compact) for effective 600mm and damn near have a face to face with Tom from the upper deck. They could shine him so hard and it wouldn’t look the slightest bit suspicious, especially if they were on the railing seats.

Last edited:
The league should suspend any game where such a laser is seen. I don't mean, like, suspend it permanently... I just mean take all the players off the field, find the a-hole doing it, eject him, then resume. It is both a safety issue and an integrity of the game issue.

any laser I've seen (and there haven't been many) makes a very focused and small dot, which looks different from that video.

It depends ontl the laser. But over distances the beam can widen

The league should suspend any game where such a laser is seen. I don't mean, like, suspend it permanently... I just mean take all the players off the field, find the a-hole doing it, eject him, then resume. It is both a safety issue and an integrity of the game issue.
Only half serious here: 15yd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on the home team. If a Chiefs fan is doing it, fans nearby will pummel him/her. If it's a Pats fan doing it in order to help the Pats get 15yds, that fan won't make it out of the stadium alive. Problem solved.

Regards,
Chris

If you placed a large bet and were looking for some real time assurance, this wouldn’t be a half bad scheme.

You can see the laser around the 2:05 minute point.

Hurd is right, if this happened to our opponent in New England there would be an uproar. Also, a stronger laser could have hurt Brady.

Oh, It would have lead the nightly news on all the networks. Bank on it.

This reminds me of two things:

1) I often do this with my mind in really big games--sending interfering thought waves onto the QB or the pitcher during the biggest plays or pitches of the game. (ha) (it's like parting clouds)

2) Hitchcock's classic movie "Rear Window," in which the wheelchair bound photographer James Stewart, alone in his apt, confronts the wife-murderer whose about to take him out, with about 12 super powerful flash bulbs right to the eyes of his assailant...

50442168_10157064525055238_8793950679635853312_n.jpg

What I love is that someone clicked agree for this.

The more I think about this story the more pissed I'm getting. This is the kind of thing that could literally cause Brady to retire earlier. Giselle sees this, gets angry. Brady gets fed up, as while he loves playing he just doesn't want to risk this kind of bull!#%. It's the kind of thing that could put someone over the edge if it became a regular occurrence. Plus, if this was anyone else, it would be all over every news outlet. But it's Brady and the Pats so whatever who cares. I really am getting more angry about this as the day goes on.

It depends ontl the laser. But over distances the beam can widen

Beam divergence is a thing, for sure. But also, if the laser came from an oblique angle (e.g., not perpendicular to the target) then it will have a wider footprint. That's probably what happened here: it was someone up in the nosebleeds. This is actually a blessing in some ways because it spread the laser way out.

Glad someone at least gave some attention to the obvious here.

Love it except the woman with the taped practices. I would love to sit down with her (for more reasons than this) and ask her to explain spygate to me.

Love it except the woman with the taped practices. I would love to sit down with her (for more reasons than this) and ask her to explain spygate to me.
That’s actually the younger sister of Jason Taylor, Joy.

More to do about the snow ball throwing kid in Arrowhead the week before, then a lasar beam in the goat's face.

Please let this be a extra boring super bowl, I want America's collective face shoved in a pile of goat sh*t for 4.5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back