PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TOM BRADY Flashed With Laser (Merged 6X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note while they can distract people and cause afterimages and such that will make you feel blinded temporarily, the type of hand-held laser pointers like you use in office presentations don't cause damage with brief exposure they are Class II lasers, with less than 1 mW power.

Laser classification table - Laser Safety Facts

It would be incredibly hard to localize the source of a laser...even if the source weren't moving around among thousands of other potential sources.

This is disgusting.

I'll bet it's relatively easy. There must be security cameras all over the stadium. They can spot the distance between the football and Edelman's glove. There have been 'spot yourself in the crowd' photo apps for a decade. Based on the shape of the circle on his helmet you could get the spot to a specific section. Then just review security footage.

It would be incredibly hard to localize the source of a laser...even if the source weren't moving around among thousands of other potential sources.

This is disgusting.

I think every inch of that stadium is covered by cameras. If you look at the previous game in KC where someone threw a snowball, they had video of the kid who threw it within a minute.

I hope they catch the person/s. responsible

And cowardly. Tom's eyes could have been permanently ruined by some sorry little loserpants.

I don't think it was a very powerful laser. Look at the beam dispersion. Butyeah, ****ty move on the KC fans part.

What does the laser equipment that shoots it look like. How does that get in the stadium?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that someone put it in their pocket and walked it in.

You can see the laser around the 2:05 minute point.

Hurd is right, if this happened to our opponent in New England there would be an uproar. Also, a stronger laser could have hurt Brady.

Not sure if this has been posted but apparently someone in the stands had laser pointers directed into Brady's eyes, I guess to throw him off. Not sure?

To blind him permanently, apparently.

You can see the laser around the 2:05 minute point.

Hurd is right, if this happened to our opponent in New England there would be an uproar. Also, a stronger laser could have hurt Brady.

Dupe. I even duped it. It well get merged for the 4th time. Lol.

What does the laser equipment that shoots it look like. How does that get in the stadium?

Can be as small as a pen light.

I think every inch of that stadium is covered by cameras. If you look at the previous game in KC where someone threw a snowball, they had video of the kid who threw it within a minute.

I hope they catch the person/s. responsible

In that case...get the bastard.

50442168_10157064525055238_8793950679635853312_n.jpg

I don't think it was a very powerful laser. Look at the beam dispersion. Butyeah, ****ty move on the KC fans part.

any laser I've seen (and there haven't been many) makes a very focused and small dot, which looks different from that video.

well I was considering lasik but now.....

Jokes aside, I just got lasik. The laser is actually used to break up/destroy the lens part of the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST