PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TOM BRADY Flashed With Laser (Merged 6X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the other thread on the same thing? Was posting in it and it disappeared.

Looks like they got merged, didn't see other threads, my mistake....

Oddly enough I was just talking to someone today about the Mexico City laser pointer incident.....now i’m Seeing it pop up here

Also every football was deflated to illegal PSI levels, roughly 10.5.

It must be extremely hard to aim a laser pointer at someone from a seat and actually hit them in the head with it and keep it there. As an older man, I would find that almost impossible, need a good twitch and fine motor skill to do that. The chiefs should hire him to do it full time when they cant make enough noise to rattle a team. I'm sure the Colts were looking into it!

Either a KC fan or Chiefs employee was deliberately interfering with the play on the field, attempting to give their team an advantage.

Having said that, the focus needs to be on more important things, like making sure that Patriots fan who threw beer on Tyreek Hill is permanently banned from the stadium and is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The laser pointer thing? Everyone from Chiefs fans to the media to Goodell will throw up their hands and say "What are you going to do?"

Either a KC fan or Chiefs employee was deliberately interfering with the play on the field, attempting to give their team an advantage.

Having said that, the focus needs to be on more important things, like making sure that Patriots fan who threw beer on Tyreek Hill is permanently banned from the stadium and is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Aw, that fan was just trying to help and quench Reek Molehill's thirst after a long run.

I thought that I saw a laser

Was drinking ice tea too.

So you're telling me we overcame the chiefs, crowd noise, and crowd...laser?

Lax Arrowhead security or what.

Lasers have batteries and some metal in them. All the ones that I have seen do and my laser does.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
that’s not green laser, its his blood! Brady’s not human! :confused::eek:;)

Green lasers show up better than red lasers in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes