PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady 12/22 Press Conference - What's With The Hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady's actually right to question the tone of some of the questions he got. Why should he have to answer questions about an issue that DOESN'T exist, except in the minds of the mediots. It was asked and answered on monday and tuesday. He's just fighting back a little bit.

And while it's justified (IMHO), it does sound strange coming from a guy who is normally very accommodating to the press. Unfortunately it's likely the self absorbed, it's all about me, media puke will now try and turn his response into more than what it was. Who will be the first to write the, Brady looks he's coming apart in his latest presser".

Is it any wonder the Pats avoid the press at EVERY opportunity, and never say anything more than cliches. Its because every time they don't, THIS is what happens. Lou Merloni is probably developing the press plan to drive Brady out of town just like he's trying to do with Price. How day Brady and Price question the media. Doesn't he know that are sacrosanct. :rolleyes:

Brady is slowly becoming a weird ****ing dude... He's becoming Tony Robbins
It's not that slow. TB12 is and has always been a WFD. From throwing a video game through a TV to walking on an impregnated model to his temper tantrums on the field (and a bunch of other things), TB12 has demonstrated that he is a prima donna.

Get over it. He is an exciting football player who does the right things on the field and says the right things at the podium. How many other teams have one of those?

Just watch, now that Guerrero has been kicked out of the building, the injuries will start piling on....

oh, wait....

It's not that slow. TB12 is and has always been a WFD. From throwing a video game through a TV to walking on an impregnated model to his temper tantrums on the field (and a bunch of other things), TB12 has demonstrated that he is a prima donna.

Get over it. He is an exciting football player who does the right things on the field and says the right things at the podium. How many other teams have one of those?
You know they broke up before he ever knew she was pregnant right? And that they have a fine relationship now? Doesn't have the slightest thing to do with being a prima dona.

Everyone is weird. And half the stuff you mention goes on every ****in week in the goddamn game day thread.

Patriots dynasty beginning to crumble?

I smell a rift between him and Belichick growing quickly.
Fast forward to SB 52, final drive of the game. Patriots trailing by 4 with the ball driving..

“Al, I talked to Tom before the game and I looked him in the eye and asked him, is there a rift between you and Bill?”

maybe he misses JaG so hes just trying to look like a jag

tumblr_inline_os3b0n9rMI1tpgki6_540.png

Huh?

Right now they have the #1 seed in the AFC, and they are the favorite to win the Super Bowl, how is that “crumbling?”

Yea i know, i was just being sarcastic to provide the HAWT TAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back