PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady 12/22 Press Conference - What's With The Hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots dynasty beginning to crumble?
People just need to remember that these guys are great athletes and that is not the same as great people. Coach does. That's why very few players retire as Patriots. That is why these prima donnas continue to take a knee despite the impact on their livelihood. All the talk about is respect, but it is a one way street.

People just need to remember that these guys are great athletes and that is not the same as great people. Coach does. That's why very few players retire as Patriots. That is why these prima donnas continue to take a knee despite the impact on their livelihood. All the talk about is respect, but it is a one way street.

Dude. What in the hell are you rambling on about?

hahahaha

Holy Camoly man.

Brady is slowly becoming a weird ****ing dude... He's becoming Tony Robbins
Are people forgetting he Pimped his tb12 stuff WITH Tony Robbins this summer?

Is this still a story? Seriously, the media is trying to stir the pot. In other news, check out this 18z GFS snow map for Dec 29-30...

gfs_asnow_neus_33.png

Uh oh. No dessert for you, Ben Volin. Go sit in the corner.
Pretty sure that he’s been sitting in the corner for awhile, now.

Is this still a story? Seriously, the media is trying to stir the pot. In other news, check out this 18z GFS snow map for Dec 29-30...

gfs_asnow_neus_33.png
Hmm, that has me wondering if my plans to drive up to Boston fromDC the day after Christmas, returning Friday or Saturday, might not be a good idea. Thanks!

Hmm, that has me wondering if my plans to drive up to Boston fromDC the day after Christmas, returning Friday or Saturday, might not be a good idea. Thanks!
Its only model run, 7 days out. Take this snow map with a grain of salt!

I think he's saying FU, to everyone who's asking.;)

hahahaha

Holy Camoly man.

He’s saying Brady is a bad person and a prima Donna. Oh my god, because he’s wearing a non patriots hat. People are so soon to forget all the money he’s given up to stay on the team and all the unprivileged kids and people he has helped. All because he’s wearing a black hat.

It's not that slow. TB12 is and has always been a WFD. From throwing a video game through a TV to walking on an impregnated model to his temper tantrums on the field (and a bunch of other things), TB12 has demonstrated that he is a prima donna.

Get over it. He is an exciting football player who does the right things on the field and says the right things at the podium. How many other teams have one of those?
The funniest thing is, that 95.2 % of human beings do things like this every day.

The guy is human. He's not GOD. (although, some may disagree)
He's just a good guy, who plays great football.

Look around the world, the league.

He's the real deal.

I'm not attacking you, just pointing out my opinion (and, I think yours) on the matter.

hahahaha

Holy Camoly man.
Wizwor is the same poster that was proclaiming the Patriots were intentionally not throwing to Wes Welker because Wes would have more catches than Troy Brown and it would affect Troy's Patriots HOF status....or something like that.

Insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back