PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady 12/22 Press Conference - What's With The Hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tom-brady-conehead-toque.jpg

GNNFPLNPTB_P.jpg

That was Walter Sobchak right there.

It all comes back to 'Nam

Viet Nam the longest running foreign war fought on American soil.. it will never end.

Walter Sobchak: Those rich f---s! This whole f---ing thing... I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this f---ing strumpet...

The Dude: I don't see any connection to Vietnam, Walter.

Walter Sobchak: Well, there isn't a literal connection, Dude.

The Dude: Walter, face it, there isn't any connection.

I don’t know how Brady can blame Belichick. If Guerrero is undermining the team doctors, you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Exactly. All these guys have PT, workout and strength coaches outside the team even if it's just the YMCA workout person. We know they go to the GNC or Vitamin Shoppe for protein drinks and stuff to give them even a slight edge. If this stuff got in the way of the treatment or diagnosis of genuine orthopedic or other medical issues, the team would step in.

The local media is proving to be a crock of sh#t. Volin asking about a conversation between Brady and Belichick with no sources that he doesn't even know took place was another indication of his lack of journalistic integrity and skill. He's morphing into a talk show host. The Globe can do better.

looks like Tom has gone rogue

Now that we're in full dissecting mode of The Brady, what's up with the red cleats? They offend me and I want them gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News