PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom and Gisele fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one would take shots at you if you would just go away (ones you would read anyway).

When you have 10 guys taking shots at you, you tend to stand up for yourself. (At least I do.)
You're practicing self defense... on a messageboard??

Sticks and stones...

You're practicing self defense... on a messageboard??

Sticks and stones...

WaterBoy is SO obtuse that he somehow believes that posting unsubstantiated Phin homerism constitutes 'talking football'. This, after he accepted a wager that he would NEVER post here again were the Phins not to win the AFCE. I know because I along with DABRUINZ accepted that wager.

Sure sure, everybody thinks it's just childish nonsense -- until they themselves are impregnated by a robot from the future.
When you tell her, that will be quite a shock for your daughter, I wish you both the best. :(

Sure sure, everybody thinks it's just childish nonsense -- until they themselves are impregnated by a robot from the future.

Patchick, are you sarah connah?

I know you guys will kill me for this, but who the **** cares? Leave the man's personal life to the side and leave this site for football discussion. That's one of the reasons I dislike Brady so much, all the Hollywood crap.

"Brady wore a Yankees hat, OMG!"

"Brady is a daddy!!!"

Wouldn't you rather talk about his release point, footwork, ability to read the cover 2 and arm strength?
Thats the first post you have ever submited that made sense.You should quit while your ahead,leave and never come back. But before you do PAY YOUR DEBT.

Re: Tom and Giselle fighting

I guess he brought up how polygamy is so misunderstood

Hate to break it to you but polygamy is being married to multiple women at the same time. That is not the case here. Although I suppose you could wag your finger at Tom for the audacity of dating several hot women, one after the other... :rolleyes:

I guess he brought up how polygamy is so misunderstood

You are right on target with regard to polygamy. While this seems funny to some you can bet Tom is not laughing. Brady made a major mistake that will come back to haunt him and MAY affect his play on the field this year. I hope it does not. Both women will not get the relationship they want from Tom and to compound things, both children will not get the kind of father they deserve. The seeds of enmity have been sown both literally and figuratively. Forgiveness for Tom is needed but will be hard to come by from Bridget and Giselle.

Both women will not get the relationship they want from Tom and to compound things, both children will not get the kind of father they deserve.

Both children? Did I miss something 'cause clearly that hooey about G being preggers was just that.

One child. The other was a dumb rumor.

You are right on target with regard to polygamy. While this seems funny to some you can bet Tom is not laughing. Brady made a major mistake that will come back to haunt him and MAY affect his play on the field this year. I hope it does not. Both women will not get the relationship they want from Tom and to compound things, both children will not get the kind of father they deserve. The seeds of enmity have been sown both literally and figuratively. Forgiveness for Tom is needed but will be hard to come by from Bridget and Giselle.
I don't understand what people expect Brady should have done:

1. Not have slept with Moynihan. Some people might feel like sex out of marriage is wrong, but good luck convincing the rest of us. In any case, "Forgiveness for Tom" would be a two way street since it takes two to reproduce (humans, but not necessarily Komodo dragons).
2. Stayed in a loveless relationship for the sake of his child. I think that would be just stupid, though a lot of people make that decision.
3. Never date again. Who wins there?
4. Get on with his life and be a good father to his child.

Hopefully time tells us that he chose #4, which is the best idea under the circumstances.

His Dad voted for #1.

At a stressful time, a couple had a spat.

Whoop-de-damn-do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey