PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom and Gisele fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady has had his fun with Gisele, but its time to dump this psycho byatch. No piece of Ace is worth it. Obviously, Brady can get any woman he wants, so he doesn't need to put up with this.

No.

You dislike Brady because the media talks about him? That made no sense. Dislike the media and the the message board, not the player.

And if Tom Brady is having a kid, it's not like we're all going to pretend it isn't happening, if it was Peyton Manning, everyone would be doing the same thing.

He attracts the media by his lifestyle. I dislike his on-field antics, off-field attraction with the media, and his comparisons to some of the greatest passers ever.

Sure sure, everybody thinks it's just childish nonsense -- until they themselves are impregnated by a robot from the future.

And that's gonna happen to how many on this list?? I for one take it serioiusly, and I ain't about to get impregnated, by ANYone. :D

//

I know you guys will kill me for this, but who the **** cares? Leave the man's personal life to the side and leave this site for football discussion. That's one of the reasons I dislike Brady so much, all the Hollywood crap.

"Brady wore a Yankees hat, OMG!"

"Brady is a daddy!!!"

Wouldn't you rather talk about his release point, footwork, ability to read the cover 2 and arm strength?

WOW - the world is ending, this is the first post that I agree with you 100%.

Leave the guys personal life alone - it should be private.

He attracts the media by his lifestyle. I dislike his on-field antics, off-field attraction with the media, and his comparisons to some of the greatest passers ever.

Now you went and blew it.....your jealousy is showing through here.

Eat your heart out.....New England has the three rings, going on many more.

How dare you have sex with her nine months before my birthday before we ever met!

From my experience, this is not very far off from the typical female mode of thought....

And yet, you'd give your right testicle so he could be chuckin' 'em for the Dolphins.

Brady displays on-field "antics"? What could you possibly mean by that?

The way he's portrayed as a golden boy but I've seen tons of pictures of him complaining to refs and whining on the bench. If he doesn't get his way, he's a little brat.

Danny Boy said:
And yet, you'd give your right testicle so he could be chuckin' 'em for the Dolphins.

I'd never accept him as a Dolphin and it will never happen so I don't have to worry about that.

Last edited:
I've seen tons of pictures of him complaining to refs and whining on the bench. If he doesn't get his way, he's a little brat.

This is wishful thinking on your part. Brady is a pretty classy guy on the field. And he is one hell of a fiery competitor. He doesn't "whine" on the bench, but sometimes he fires up his teammates. As for complaining to the refs, he doesn't do that any more than any other quarterback. If you want to see a major-league whiner, go watch tapes of your pal Marino.

Last edited:
The way he's portrayed as a golden boy but I've seen tons of pictures of him complaining to refs and whining on the bench. If he doesn't get his way, he's a little brat.

I'd never accept him as a Dolphin and it will never happen so I don't have to worry about that.
This post is just ridiculous. Please just stop with this bulls*it. I have seen Manning complain a lot more than Brady. Every QB in the league complains to the refs. Every coach in the league complains to the refs. Its just the way it is. And its funny to hear you say you wouldnt accept him as a Dolphin. I bet any team that doesnt have an elite QB would love to have him as their QB, even if they hated his guts.

Hey Aqua, ever pay that bet?

There were two (2) different bets that WaterBoy welched on. Ignore him. He's a penultimate loser, just like his team.

He stiffed a charity & ignored the bet he made that if the Pats won the AFCE then he would be banned from Patsfans.

Aqua, quit while you're behind. You're making the Dolphins look bad.

My son was born in Miami so I have some attachment to that place. Don't make me go down there and turn off your computer.

//

Now I see why this thread is popular, you guys just love drama.

Now I see why this thread is popular, you guys just love drama.
What does that say about you? This isn't even your team's board and you're all over this thread!

What does that say about you? This isn't even your team's board and you're all over this thread!

When you have 10 guys taking shots at you, you tend to stand up for yourself. (At least I do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes