PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To the Bronco fans surfing around here now:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddylove said:
Wow a raiders fan coming out from draft research to talk trash. See its a big deal when the patriots lose but what do they call it when the raiders lose??? They call it sunday.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

BusterTBronco said:
How far did you expect to go in the playoffs with no running game?

REAL football games can run the football!

Maybe you'll learn that next time.

well we have won 2 super bowls with no running game... do you even remember A. Smith????

Bye Bye

tx.al.wilson.getty.jpg

ch3oh said:
Buster, if you had a clue you would know that the Patriots have had no running game lately. Even though your coach knew this, the Pats still managed to put up 341 yards passing. Denver's couldn't even put up 100 yards rushing. Where was this big running game you spoke of?

Let's take a peek at some stats so you and Salisbury can better understand the game of football:
Total yardage
Pats: 420 total yards for an avg. of 7.4 per play
Denv: 286 total yards for an avg. of 4.8 per play

Rushing yardage:
Pats: 79 yards for an avg. of 3.8 per play
Denv: 97 yards for an avg. of 3.0 per play

Passing yardage
Pats: 341 yards for an avg. of 9.5 per play
Denv: 197 yards for an avg. of 6.8 per play

Punting
Net punting avg:
Pats: 45.3
Denv: 39.5

Denver won the battle of turn overs and that won the game for them. That's all.
I believe the Steelers or Colts will slice and dice your team.

Oh brother....you know Brady was passing like crazy but did you notice your team had problems getting the ball in the endzone?

The punting avg stat was ridiculous, makes me wonder if you watch the game. Wanna know why you won THAT battle? Because Sauerbrun was busy pinning you guys within the 15 yard line? Perhaps that's the reason?

Finally, this will be the best defense the Broncos will face in the playoffs. Neither the Steeler nor Colt defense worries me. The Broncos would beat the Steelers...the Colts im not sure of but anything here on out is a bonus for me.

Congratulations Pats fans. I'm very proud of the Broncos win last simply because we beat a hell of a football team.

Last edited:
broncoted said:
Oh brother....you know Brady was passing like crazy but did you notice your team had problems getting the ball in the endzone?

The punting avg stat was ridiculous, makes me wonder if you watch the game. Wanna know why you won THAT battle? Because Sauerbrun was busy pinning you guys within the 15 yard line? Perhaps that's the reason?

Finally, this will be the best defense the Broncos will face in the playoffs. Neither the Steeler nor Colt defense worries me. The Broncos would beat the Steelers...the Colts im not sure of but anything here on out is a bonus for me.

Congratulations Pats fans. I'm very proud of the Broncos win last simply because we beat a hell of a football team.

Our team had problems getting the ball in the endzone cause every time we got near it we turned it over. It's certainly our fault, but you're implying that your team made constantly dominant defensive stops, which simply didn't happen.

Who the hell cares who won the "punting battle"?

It may be true (MAY) that our D is the best you'll face, but if you guys play offensively like you did last night you wouldn't have a prayer against even a mediocre team. If ANY credit can be given to the Broncos after last night, it was your defensive play. The simple fact of the matter (that frankly anybody who denies is an idiot) is that you guys won that game because of New England giving up tons of turnovers. If that's your game plan against the Colts, or even the Steelers, you're done.

/still bitter :mad: :rolleyes:

broncoted said:

I'm not talking about total yards. Look at yards per play. The Patriots were effectivly moving the ball. The Patriots defense kept you to under a hundred yards rushing and under 200 passing. For some of you guys to come on here and say you dominated the game is baloney and you know it. To go on an opposing teams messageboard and make statement that are not true just to rile them up makes you guys "trolls" NOT football fans.

Don't bother with the bend don't break, you would be preaching to the choir.

CheerforTom said:
Our team had problems getting the ball in the endzone cause every time we got near it we turned it over. It's certainly our fault, but you're implying that your team made constantly dominant defensive stops, which simply didn't happen.

Who the hell cares who won the "punting battle"?

It may be true (MAY) that our D is the best you'll face, but if you guys play offensively like you did last night you wouldn't have a prayer against even a mediocre team. If ANY credit can be given to the Broncos after last night, it was your defensive play. The simple fact of the matter (that frankly anybody who denies is an idiot) is that you guys won that game because of New England giving up tons of turnovers. If that's your game plan against the Colts, or even the Steelers, you're done.

/still bitter :mad: :rolleyes:

The only legitimate scoring drive that was thwarted because of turnovers was the Bailey INT. THATS IT. Again, I'm not sure if you watched the game, but thats what happened.

And why can't the Broncos rely on turnovers? They forced 20 INTs and 16 Fumbles all year long. Last night's game was nothing new to them. Nothing.

Irish_Bronco said:
\

**** off patsy. enough said. We have had no respect from you or anyone else in the country.

This is our board you **** off

broncoted said:
The only legitimate scoring drive that was thwarted because of turnovers was the Bailey INT. THATS IT. Again, I'm not sure if you watched the game, but thats what happened.

And why can't the Broncos rely on turnovers? They forced 20 INTs and 16 Fumbles all year long. Last night's game was nothing new to them. Nothing.

Like it's already been said in this thread, if YOU had watched the game, there's no way you'd be making the claims you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back