PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF Green Poops vs. Brown Poops Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh, Darnit is limping. How's he going to sprint on those rollouts now?

Tonight could be the night for Cleveland!

Ah, who am I kidding? They’ll find a way to blow it spectacularly in the end, probably by being the first team to fumble in the victory formation and have it returned for a TD.
They're playing the jete, maybe the most pathetic franchise in the history of the nfl. If any team is going to screw it up its the jete.

Hue Jackson needs to grow a pair and put Mayfield on the field, Taylor is garbage.

Taylor would have led the Browns to a 2-0 record, having beaten Pittsburgh and New Orleans, if his kicker didn't suck balls.

Browns, Boger, Jets?

Taylor would have led the Browns to a 2-0 record, having beaten Pittsburgh and New Orleans, if his kicker didn't suck balls.
I agree... when it comes to the Browns, the « garbage » list is long and extensive... shortsighted to suggest this is all Tyrod’s doing.

I agree... when it comes to the Browns, the « garbage » list is long and extensive... shortsighted to suggest this is all Tyrod’s doing.

Its the playcalling. The Jets are jamming at the line. Some draws may be nice. Do something to loosen up the coverages.

They just ruined my zero to zero tie square I bought

Jets will not be an easy out this season, especially if Pats D plays like last week

Why would Sleep Number want Kirk Cousins as its spokesman? It's like "oh, cool, the slightly stale bread of quarterbacking likes this mattress, it must be okay-but-ultimately-kinda-underwhelming. Sign me up I guess?"

Jets will not be an easy out this season, especially if Pats D plays like last week

They're barely holding up against one of the 3 worst teams in the league Tyrod Taylor misses throws all over the place. I get that every divisional game has potential to be a cluster****, but I haven't seen anything from the Jets in week 2 or so far today to suggest that they're any good. They looked solid week 1 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft