PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets question

The 300’s are a good view imo. My take is that the majority of 300’s seats are actually much better for viewing them game than the lower level seats are. If you’re watching at a low angle, especially if you’re not on the sideline, it’s very hard to watch the game. It’s tough to see relative angles of players. The clearest view is from a bit higher. There’s a reason the booth tends to be a bit higher. Same with tv angles.
If you can get over being further from the field, it’s great value. And it still has tons of benefits over TV, such as being able to see the whole play, not just the QB in the pocket.

Just curious, how do the secondary market ticket prices for this game compare to years past?

I am planning to go to the Detroit game and my feeling is it is much more expensive than before the pandemic. That may change, as usually prices drop closer to gameday, but there are steep prices right now.
I'll probably try to figure out that ticketmaster problem and go with them. Maybe once I am in the US stubhub is usable again. I noticed that using stubhub. de there are not many tickets listed and way too expensive. If I use a VPN tunnel and go to stubhub. com, its much more reasonable. The american app is not usable anymore, that may change when I'm in Boston.
Also the 300s are totally fine, especially first 4 rows directly above the club lounges.

TickPick has lower fees, transparent pricing, and better "value of seat" grading. They are one of 3 official NFL partners so the digital tickets are guaranteed to be real just ike TM / Stubhub

I’ve been to 10 games since 2016 and have had tickets in the 100, 200 and 300 levels. I even sat in a luxury box for the December 2019 KC game- aka the Boger screw job.

The walk up the ramps will get the heart rate up and the January winds can be brutal (thought I’d freeze to death watching the divisional round victory against the Titans in 2018) But, to me, you can’t beat the view of the 300 seats.

Reactions: Ian
Ticket prices are higher than last season for sure. $200 for 300 level seats

I am planning to go to the Detroit game and my feeling is it is much more expensive than before the pandemic. That may change, as usually prices drop closer to gameday, but there are steep prices right now.
I'll probably try to figure out that ticketmaster problem and go with them. Maybe once I am in the US stubhub is usable again. I noticed that using stubhub. de there are not many tickets listed and way too expensive. If I use a VPN tunnel and go to stubhub. com, its much more reasonable. The american app is not usable anymore, that may change when I'm in Boston.
Also the 300s are totally fine, especially first 4 rows directly above the club lounges.
Vivid Seats has cheaper fees and ticket prices than StubHub, SeatGeek or TM.

Joe Kerr's "Midnight Ticket Sales" has the cheapest tickets of all... :whistle:
:whistle: :whistle:

To capture this old thread from a month ago: What site would you guys recommend to buy tickets from? I used to buy from Stubhub, but that was pre Covid and now their site kind of su**s when you acess it from outside of the US (I'm travelling from germany).

Ticketmaster? --> I'm worried you have to download the tickets to the app. Different app version in european app store and people complain their tickets don't show up. And I don't know if I can install the us version, once I am there.
Tickpick?
ACETicket?
Something official other than ticketmaster?
Quite frankly Ive had great luck off craigslist private sales but those were paper tickets. With everything moving to phone tickets it probably makes that more of a risk.

It BS. I want paper tickets so I can save them and mount them in a picture frame.View attachment 20220924_072250.jpg

Last edited:
Quite frankly Ive had great luck off craigslist private sales but those were paper tickets. With everything moving to phone tickets it probably makes that more of a risk.

It BS. I want paper tickets so I can save them and mount them in a picture frame.
But dude, you get an NFT! /s
More importantly, if you sell a paper ticket, the NFL doesn't get any money. You know what the NFL likes more than football, bribing politicians, and covering up sexual harassment? Money.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back