PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Day Night Football: Saints @ Jerryworld Official Game Thread

Dallas has a lot of young talent on D. Jaylon Smith trucking Kamara near the goal line and then the tackle by Lawerence at the 1 yard line.

I'm frantic...I've been all over the Brees bandwagon with all the rest of the "Brady sucks-Brees is way better" Pats fans...now I'm being horribly shamed and embarrassed...I'll jump on the Dak bandwagon before anyone notices...who's with me???

Saints defense is in total disarray. Imagine the meltdown on our boards if the Patriots looked like this! It's a long season, though. They'll still make the playoffs, and probably will still end up with the first seed. Can't overreact to a single drive/quarter/half/game.

Saints defense is in total disarray. Imagine the meltdown on our boards if the Patriots looked like this! It's a long season, though. They'll still make the playoffs, and probably will still end up with the first seed. Can't overreact to a single drive/quarter/half/game.
"Imagine" ? you must not have visited the game day threads :)

Sneaky but potentially big playoff ramifications for Patriots.

If the Saints win, there’s a decent shot they aren’t playing 100% to win against Pittsburgh. They have the tiebreaker over the Rams already. If they lose, it’s almost guaranteed they are playing with full motivation against Pittsburgh. The Patriots bye chances could very well come down to the Saints-Steelers matchup.

Sneaky but potentially big playoff ramifications for Patriots.

If the Saints win, there’s a decent shot they aren’t playing 100% to win against Pittsburgh. They have the tiebreaker over the Rams already. If they lose, it’s almost guaranteed they are playing with full motivation against Pittsburgh. The Patriots bye chances could very well come down to the Saints-Steelers matchup.
I think the pats bye chances come at pats vs steelers. I dont see pats losing to jets and bills at home.

Dallas knows this has gotta be a short game. What in the world got into the Clapper mid season? They’ve been so much smarter.

This is a good game. I have been impressed by Dallas D and Vender Esch this season, the corners have been playing great this game too. Pass rush is also excellent

If this was the Patriots at 10-1 and playing like the Saints tonight:

"I am worried and concerned this team is an easy out for wildcard weekend"

"When do the Sox pitchers and catchers report?"

That was in the rule changes discussed in the offseason.
Makes sense, I did not watch or read any NYJFL* related stuff this past off season.

I think the Saints win this game. Could be wrong though.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back