PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Day Night Football: Saints @ Jerryworld Official Game Thread

Hahahahahahahahahahahahshasszzhhaahaa

Is Dak the GOAT winning this game?

I like Frank Clark as well. Does Dallas use the Franchise tag on Lawrence again? Could be a steep price. If either are available, I’d take either over Flowers.
You like a woman beater?

Dallas’ linebackers make this defense. We badly need some good one.

Ladies and gentleman, the GOAT.

That INT and the INT against the Falcons last year (in the Falcons end zone with under a minute, despite being in field goal range for the tie) were two worse situational passes than any Brady has made in his entire career. And those were just a few of the games I've actually seen Brees play. Great quarterback, 2, if not 3 classes below Brady.

so..what I get from tonight in this thread is..the Rams and KC, by implication, are so far superior to every other team, and by further implication, their QB's so far superior to our QB that there is no chance for us in the playoffs, by implication.

Well, I'm a Patriot fan...not some "observer" talking down my bony nose like a Pontificatus Blabberatus. I happen to, by implication, believe that Tom Brady is the greatest QB to ever play the game and that as such, should be accorded the proper deference/respect when making obliquely aspersive remarks on a fan message board in which one has no real vested interest.
Sure, make some **** up and get outraged by it. Save your soap box rant for somebody who cares.

hello?...is this internet thing on??? here comes Brees!!! jump on the bandwagon before it's too late!! Prescott/Brady sucks...Brees is the BEST!!! Here it comes@!! It's coming!!! Wait'll you see it!!! KC/Rams all world!!! Brady's old, Dak is young ..they both suck...gaa gaa goony Goff!!!!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back