PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thuney gets tagged

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no money for Tom as we speak.

Things could change in a hurry though.

True, but this would essentially make it impossible to sign him, unless something is lined up in terms of a sign and trade here. But I believe those are somewhat’frowned upon’, dont think weve done it since cassell in 09

Our O- line and secondary seem to be united next season. It looks like Tom is gone and additionally I expect some trades to fix our salary cap situation.

Thuney and a 3rd to the Browns for you know who?

Thuney and a 3rd to the Browns for you know who?
No even swap if anything
I’d rather have the pick.
Especially if they are targeting like a Herbert or a trade up for Tua even who knows

This is going to be fun!

Yea probably a 2nd rounder.
If they get a 2nd rounder in a tag and trade situation it will of been BB's best trade in years. A 3rd rounder probably is what they are after this year instead of a comp at the end of the 3rd next year.

I still didn't see the NEP extending him as Shaq already represents big money at the G position. Pats never pay big for the same position twice.

Brady walks and the Pats are paying both guards top 5 money.

I expect a trade unless they are going to surround Stidham with a much talent as humanly possible.

Even if it was just a bandaid (tradable after a year) contract or a tag n trade I think something would have happened had there been CBA certainty. BB just isn't a tag happy kinda guy

If they get a 2nd rounder in a tag and trade situation it will of been BB's best trade in years. A 3rd rounder probably is what they are after this year instead of a comp at the end of the 3rd next year.
A first or a starting receiver would be masterful.

He won’t be on the team for long. The pats are at about -2 million in cap with Thuney & Dmac accounted for.

And where is the money for Tom coming from?!?!?!?!

A first or a starting receiver would be masterful.
They will never get a first in this situation but ya that would be great. Thuney has to first sign the tender which you have to assume he will immediately and then whoever trades for him has to pay him top dollars. Would be awesome to get OBJ for him but then we are back in cap hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back