PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thoughts on the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not see #12 or BB ever leaving this franchise, Brady will continue as maybe a part owner or at least the face of this franchise...

BB will, after leaving the sidelines, continue as some sort of consultant who will be of value to whoever the new coach is...

Mr. Kraft knows who built this NFL empire in the NE, and he will not just let these guys walk away...

It is reasonable to believe that this franchise that this team will not enjoy the same level of success, but it is reasonable to believe that future teams will be pretty good for a long time...

After Parcells left, Pete Carroll took over, and it is my opinion that had he had more input over the draft, there might have been many more wins here, and Pete might well have stayed around longer. Maybe even won the 1st Lombardi for New England. Bobby Grier made some critical errors here, and it's always fun speculating what might have been had he been gone before PC arrived.

honestly some days I worry more that I won't personally outlive the Brady Belichick dynasty..

You and me both, brother! You and me both. It's like finding the football version of Shangri-La, where everything and everyone in it is immortal.

You and me both, brother! You and me both. It's like finding the football version of Shangri-La, where everything and everyone in it is immortal.
it is true. My best friend neighbor was 60, he died a month after SB 51 suddenly. And all we ever talked about was the Pats. So there is a part of me that is like "I can't believe he did not get to experience the FULL Dynasty". I have thought that way before, let me make it through this run LOL. I miss him.

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras. Bill had two great QBs and couldn't be both, so he went with the greatest of all time. Whatever rumor about discord is mindless speculation and just audible clickbait.

Jimmy's unfortunate free agency just forced a decision. Reiss (I think) tweeted today that Bill tries to AVOID winning trades so people want to do business with him. A second round pick, which at the time seemed like it might be 10 picks earlier, was worth it to him.

Après moi le déluge - Bill Belichick, probably. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore