PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thompson, RB/LB, Washington

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Not sure what year, or where he is projected, but I'm falling in love with the way this kid hustles back to the line and runs fairly angry for a recent lb/safety convert. He seems to have a bit of an extra gear and has been delivering the hit while getting low. Also seems to require extra help to stop momentum or bring down.

Granted this is against AZ state and both teams look brutal, but if he is a mid round pick i'd be all over him with this limited sample.

He's probably going to be a top 20 pick. Don't worry, we've all had our lustful eyes on him but it's looking less likely that he'll be there for the Pats.

He's probably going to be a top 20 pick. Don't worry, we've all had our lustful eyes on him but it's looking less likely that he'll be there for the Pats.
I got to agree that it is looking less likely he will be a pat. Not sure he is a first round talent though.

I got to agree that it is looking less likely he will be a pat. Not sure he is a first round talent though.

Athletic three down linebacker who can run and cover. Think Ryan Shazier. I do prefer Shazier though so I can see your point.

Didn't realize he was so talented as a lb, I'd the site I linked is correct I think he is quite a bit under sized.

I haven't studied him in depth yet, but I think he goes somewhere in the later part of round 1.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back