PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This team is done. There is no way they’re winning the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop saying such mean, vicious, and hurtful things to one another please?
PalatableOfficialAustraliankelpie-small.gif

That Bruins 29 poster and Venocol dude consistently abuse other posters. Not just me. They are fake fans.
What am I? Chopped liver?

I’d rather be here ****ting on the clowns in the game day thread than have to go through that ceremony. I wanted to just go to the courthouse and have a big dinner somewhere nice for friends and family but I got overruled on that one. My money did help with the expenses though, of course. :rolleyes:
Back in the day my fiancé and I popped into the local courthouse to learn the details of getting a marriage license. Discovered we could get married right then and there...$34. In our shorts and tee shirts we got hitched on the spot.
Court officer handed us a nice parting gift bag that included Tide and fabric softener ... I kid you not.
That night we had plans to go out to an elegant dinner at a fancy restaurant with a couple who were on vacation at a nearby resort. At dinner, I ordered Dom Perignon and announced that we got married earlier in the day. Our friends were so excited for us they picked up the tab.

Ceremony, festivities, soap.....$34

Last edited:
Back in the day my fiancé and I popped into the local courthouse to learn the details of getting a marriage license. Discovered we could get married right then and there...$34. In our shorts and tee shirts we got hitched on the spot.
Court officer handed us a nice gift bag that included Tide and fabric softener ... I kid you not.
That night we had plans to go out to an elegant dinner at a fancy restaurant with a couple who was on vacation at a resort nearby. At dinner, I ordered Dom Perignon and announced that we got married earlier in the day. Our friends were so excited for us they picked up the tab.

You’re really pissing me the hell off with this info.

Can we stop saying such mean, vicious, and hurtful things to one another please?
Saturday the 11th is my Birthday so I'll try and help you out with remembering your anniversary until I go all 2nd term Reagan.

You’re really pissing me the hell off with this info.
A month earlier we had traveled to NYC for a friend’s wedding. His fiancé wanted a Plaza Hotel wedding. Groom dropped $225k to cover all costs.
Sleeping in our Plaza hotel room after the gala, one of 50 paid for by the groom, we decided to keep it simple and elope.

A month earlier we had traveled to NYC for a friend’s wedding. His fiancé wanted a Plaza Hotel wedding. Groom dropped $225k to cover all costs.
Sleeping in our Plaza hotel room after the gala, one of 50 paid for by the groom, we decided to keep it simple and elope.
How quickly did they get divorced after that?

This might be my favorite thread of the season. I can't anymore. I love you guys.

Did you guys know that I’m actually Warren Buffett in real life?

Court officer handed us a nice parting gift bag that included Tide and fabric softener ... I kid you not.
That night we had plans to go out to an elegant dinner at a fancy restaurant with a couple who were on vacation at a nearby resort. At dinner, I ordered Dom Perignon and announced that we got married earlier in the day. Our friends were so excited for us they picked up the tab.

Sniff...sniff...i'm all teary-eyed...you are the last of the true Romantics...

Damn. I'm busted.
I’m not responsible for the inception of this inside joke, so this is the last time that I’m going to tease you about it. To be honest, I think it’s insensitive and douchey, particularly to anyone who is coming home from busting their ass at a blue collar job. I probably couldn’t even change a tire without messing something up.

But, here you threw us a big, slow, softball and I just couldn’t help but swing. :)

I’m not responsible for the inception of this inside joke, so this is the last time that I’m going to tease you about it. To be honest, I think it’s insensitive and douchey, particularly to anyone who is coming home from busting their ass at a blue collar job. I probably couldn’t even change a tire without messing something up.

But, here you threw us a big, slow, softball and I just couldn’t help but swing. :)
Be careful working in that office, carpal tunnel is real and dim light is a *****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe