PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This team is done. There is no way they’re winning the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the thread title, I was all set to post, “Oh ye of little faith”.

And then you took the wind out my sails:oops:

All we need now is a I DONT CARE, I CANT STAND IT - winning formula

By the way, if they win this year then everyone that participates in this thread has to PayPal/Venmo me Ian $20. I didn’t make the rules.

FTFY

Whatever Kontra says the exact opposite will happen

Actually that is me. That is why I never post in the game day threads with an optimistic score. I am cursed.

Actually that is me. That is why I never post in the game day threads with an optimistic score. I am cursed.
I do two things in the GDT.

Be optimistic

Rip the chicken little- Negative Nancys

Be optimistic

I should have stated the "predict the score threads" not the game day threads. I am generally very positive and patient in those.

Worst 10-1 team in NFL history.
As of now, maybe, but there’s hope that they can continue to play great defense while improving on the other side of the ball. If they finish at 13-3 and get HFA, anything is possible.

He’s tooo old!

575D082B-E057-4710-B2E5-E4B8A00E8F35.jpeg

Didn't Alabama lose?

As of now, maybe, but there’s hope that they can continue to play great defense while improving on the other side of the ball. If they finish at 13-3 and get HFA, anything is possible.
You see them losing 2 more games? Also, for HFA, Ravens would also need to lose 2 more games.

Why? Defense is sick and we still have TB. You should be ashamed of yourself.

To be honest, my only doubt is the ability to stop the run. Always hard to win if the opponent runs 20 yards every time. I don’t doubt that they will figure it out.

Be optimistic

I usually throw in an "I hate [insert player who made a mistake] with the passion of a thousand suns" and some kind of ref conspiracy theory but I feel like that's pretty mild for a GDT

Can you jinx a jinx?

After reading the thread title, I was all set to post, “Oh ye of little faith”.

And then you took the wind out my sails:oops:

Kontra never meant to cause you any sorrow
Kontra never meant to cause you any pain
Kontra only wanted to one time to see you laughing
Kontra only wanted to see you
Laughing, Mister PatriotsReign... :(:(:(

Be optimistic

I do one thing in the GDT.
1. Don’t go there.
I also thought this time last year we weren’t going anywhere. Nervous this year about the O. I guess we’ll find out!

To be honest, my only doubt is the ability to stop the run. Always hard to win if the opponent runs 20 yards every time. I don’t doubt that they will figure it out.
The strength of the D is definitely the secondary but the run D is good not worried about that.
The only thing to worry about is health specifically TB, Jules, and the oline.

You see them losing 2 more games? Also, for HFA, Ravens would also need to lose 2 more games.
I think there’s a higher probability that it could be 14-2 rather than 13-3, but the point still stands. I do believe that BAL could lose twice though, sure. Either way, win HFA and it gives NE a legitimate shot. The offense should improve over these final 5 games, plus there would be a two week period prior to the first postseason game where they could take advantage and potentially make some adjustments, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back