PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This team is done. There is no way they’re winning the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Got ‘em.

jinxremoval_1200x1200.jpg

P.S. I hope your not really doubting them.

You found my suppository!!!!

It worked last year. Might as well stick with it

Whatever Kontra says the exact opposite will happen

Whatever Kontra says the exact opposite will happen
Not all the time, but it happened last year so why not go back to that well? Most people around here disappear when they’re wrong, or post 60 times in a day and add 10 pages to a thread in a back-and-forth pissing contest to avoid admitting it. **** it. I’m going to celebrate it and hope that it works again.

By the way, if they win this year then everyone that participates in this thread has to PayPal/Venmo me $20. I didn’t make the rules.
A Venmo guy.

By the way, if they win this year then everyone that participates in this thread has to PayPal/Venmo me $20. I didn’t make the rules.

One bite. Everyone knows the rules.

Most people around here disappear when they’re wrong, or post 60 times in a day and add 10 pages to a thread in a back-and-forth pissing contest to avoid admitting it.
No Andy still hasn’t figured out his password.

Not all the time, but it happened last year so why not go back to that well? Most people around here disappear when they’re wrong, or post 60 times in a day and add 10 pages to a thread in a back-and-forth pissing contest to avoid admitting it. **** it. I’m going to celebrate it and hope that it works again.
Bro you're such a hero for admitting you were wrong over and over. Incredibly brave. A shining beacon of courage to all

Bro you're such a hero for admitting you were wrong over and over. Incredibly brave. A shining beacon of courage to all
You should go work in Hollywood.

More of a Zelle guy these days actually but I still use Venmo.

I only use untraceable crypto currency while I drive around with my sovereign citizen card and no drivers license

Anything is possible but I have my doubts

Anything is better than those damned 16-0 threads that pop up every season after we've won one game.

Book it!®

(doing my small part)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back