PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

They never learn - How Bout Those Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahahaha. So that 2nd year player with 47 catches and 3 TD's was going to be the big difference in an over 30 point BLOW OUT. Right!!!! If ONLY the Chiefs had that 2nd year, 47 catch TE. If ONLY!!!!

You're pointing to one game last year as if it's the end all and be all. The Bills beat the Patriots one game last year, too. How'd the Bills do in the rematch with the Patriots? How about in the playoffs?

Last edited:
Bradham will KILL Wes Welker going over the middle, and then you'll be sitting here saying damn, so that's who that guy was talking about..

A linebacker isn't even going to get close to Welker.

Seriously though, apart from Barnett & Morrison who are these players?

You're pointing to one game last year as if it's the end all and be all. The Bills beat the Patriots one game last year, too. How'd the Bills do in the rematch with the Patriots? How about in the playoffs?

Do a little reading, then get back to me. In the first game, the Bills had almost all of their starters. In the rematch, the Bills were missing their starting LT, RG, Center, DT, DE, WLB, and CB.

7 starters were injured. Belichick even made a comment about that after the game.

The Bills faced the Chiefs, full strength. And beat the living snot out of them.

Barnett is a good player. Sheppard is okay. After that...?

Sheppard is a STUD. He will probably be a Pro Bowler this year (if they keep the Pro Bowl).

Kirk Morrison. Solid LB.
Nigel Bradham... new draft pick.

If you're going to attack the Bills, go after our #2-#4 WR's or our CB's. LB is not a weakness.

Well, he is better than any TE on your roster...so yes, if only.

You do realize that the Bills TE was tied for 7th in the NFL last year in TD's among TE's with Tony Gonzalez and Aaron Hernandez? Right? Oh, and he only started 9 games.

Next...

Do a little reading, then get back to me. In the first game, the Bills had almost all of their starters. In the rematch, the Bills were missing their starting LT, RG, Center, DT, DE, WLB, and CB. .

You'll get nowhere spouting off about injuries here.

You do know the Patriots played most of the year with the 2nd/3rd/4th string C, Chung missed half the season, McCourty missed games, Mankins missed a game or 2, Vollmer missed most of the season etc....yet they still managed to make the Super Bowl, strange huh?

You'll get nowhere spouting off about injuries here.

You do know the Patriots played most of the year with the 2nd/3rd/4th string C, Chung missed half the season, McCourty missed games, Mankins missed a game or 2, Vollmer missed most of the season etc....yet they still managed to make the Super Bowl, strange huh?

Very impressive. Every team has injuries. BUT the Bills LED THE LEAGUE in SEASON ENDING injuries. Mankins missing ONE game. Vollmer missing a FEW games...etc is not equivalent to 6 of our starters missing most of the SEASON.

PS, among those who had season ending injuries was our Pro Bowl DT, Pro Bowl Center, and league leading Running Back.

Last edited:
Do a little reading, then get back to me. In the first game, the Bills had almost all of their starters. In the rematch, the Bills were missing their starting LT, RG, Center, DT, DE, WLB, and CB.

7 starters were injured. Belichick even made a comment about that after the game.

The Bills faced the Chiefs, full strength. And beat the living snot out of them.

1.) I know about the Bills injury list. Bills fans cried about it time and again.

2.) As I've already shown, the Chiefs weren't at full strength.

Since you feel the need to troll, though, and can't be bothered with actual facts, you can go troll someone else. Buh-bye.

If there's even 1 QB in the NFL that makes that pass, I'd be very surprised...terrible, terrible decision by Jacory Harris.

To answer your question. Tank Carder and Bradham were huge steals for the bills in the later rounds of the draft. (4 and 5). Barnett and Morrison are proven starters. Shepperd is a second year player who showed promise last year. Bryan Scott is great depth and a good coverage LB.

Sheppard is a STUD. He will probably be a Pro Bowler this year (if they keep the Pro Bowl).

Kirk Morrison. Solid LB.
Nigel Bradham... new draft pick.

If you're going to attack the Bills, go after our #2-#4 WR's or our CB's. LB is not a weakness.

Morrison sucks, and Bradham is potential and nothing else. Needless to say I don't share your opinion of Sheppard.

You do realize that the Bills TE was tied for 7th in the NFL last year in TD's among TE's with Tony Gonzalez and Aaron Hernandez? Right? Oh, and he only started 9 games.

Next...

Moeaki > any Bills TE.

Next...

Morrison sucks, and Bradham is potential and nothing else. Needless to say I don't share your opinion of Sheppard.

Morrison does not suck. He was a beast in Oakland and then he came here last year and never played because he didn't know the defense because of the shortened offseason.

Much like Ochostinko with you guys.

Morrison does not suck. He was a beast in Oakland and then he came here last year and never played because he didn't know the defense because of the shortened offseason.

Much like Ochostinko with you guys.

LOL.

Come on, be reasonable. "Kirk Morrison" and "beast" are two words that should never be used in the same sentence.

The guy just isn't very good.

You just said Morrison sucks so that pretty much invalidates any credibility you may have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back