PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

They are trying to make a big deal about BB's "death stare" to Dana Jacobson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a guy, would people care so much? This seems a bit like much ado about nothing. This is typical and expected behavior by BB and he treats males and females the same.

She even knew it was stupid and prefaced it by stating something along the lines of “I have to try..”

If it was a guy, would people care so much? This seems a bit like much ado about nothing. This is typical and expected behavior by BB and he treats males and females the same.

Yep, the same group of folks would waste no time chiding someone about female equality. There are some decent reporters out there, but by and large, the media sucks.

"Equality" is when you receive the same treatment as everyone else.

Ask a dumb question, get ready for the reaction.

It's a classic example of inferring something that's not there. He did not alter his look from the start of the questioning until the end. He lingered at the end to make sure he didn't DISRESPECT her by walking off while she was asking another question.

New England Patriots' Bill Belichick slammed for giving reporter 'death stare' after Antonio Brown question

Gee, no wonder BB doesn't want to answer your dumb questions. He was clearly in pre-game mode and focused on the Jets. He stood by for a bit to make sure she didn't have a question about the game. Naturally, it's being picked apart by the twitter idiots.
To provide some context, she said, "I'd be remiss if I didn't ask, what was the final straw with Antonio Brown?" He deflected it and said "We're just focused on the Jets." She was smart and didn't press him, immediately saying, "Thank you coach" to end the interview and that was when that pretty intense stare down by him took place. Even I was a little uncomfortable because it was literally 3 seconds of him just staring at her, which felt like an eternity.

Last edited:
they said on the radio BB agreed to do interview as long as there was no AB question. And they obviously didnt stick to their deal. death stare was funny, albeit not necessary. just dont do interviews in future.

That’s just how he is

OMG!!!!
That's what they are crying about??

WTF is going on with this pv55ified society we live in??

I was expecting "Something".

I see absolutely nothing, zero, zip wrong with that answer. And what stare??

I guess it comes with being the best in history.

To provide some context, she said, "I'd be remiss if I didn't ask, what was the final straw with Antonio Brown?" He deflected it and said "We're just focused on the Jets." She was smart and didn't press him, immediately saying, "Thank you coach" to end the interview and that was when that pretty intense stare down by him took place. Even I was a little uncomfortable because there was literally 3 seconds of him just staring at her, which felt like an eternity.

Going to give him the benefit of the doubt, since there was nothing more than what you noted and it simply could have been an awkward exchange. While she did say "thank you, coach", he always gives the media multiple chances to ask football related questions even when they're bombarding him with off-the-field questions.

Going to give him the benefit of the doubt, since there was nothing more than what you noted and it simply could have been an awkward exchange. While she did say "thank you, coach", he always gives the media multiple chances to ask football related questions even when they're bombarding him with off-the-field questions.
It was crazy, she said, "Thank you coach." and leaned the mic from herself back to him, and he just locked eyes and said nothing...it was pretty nuts. Then she said, "Thank you" again and still nothing, and then they cut away.

I have to give him credit, he gives zero you-know-whats about what people think and has no fear when it comes to that.

Read websites like that too often and your brain will start leaking out of your

That wasn't the only website that reported it. And there's a video of her saying that stuff floating out there...

if there was an agreement and they broke it, the stare is understandable, but i mean if you watch bb press conferences you'll see stare downs, eye rolls, etc

this isn't anything new for BB, if you ask him a question and he considers it stupid, you're getting a look of some kind lol

To provide some context, she said, "I'd be remiss if I didn't ask, what was the final straw with Antonio Brown?" He deflected it and said "We're just focused on the Jets." She was smart and didn't press him, immediately saying, "Thank you coach" to end the interview and that was when that pretty intense stare down by him took place. Even I was a little uncomfortable because it was literally 3 seconds of him just staring at her, which felt like an eternity.

That wasn't the only website that reported it. And there's a video of her saying that stuff floating out there...
The video is all you need to see because it was certainly an uncomfortable interaction. Again, give him credit, zero cares given about the fact he knew he was doing it on TV. The guy is fearless.

I hope she’s okay. Must be traumatized getting stared down by a guy who is almost as tall as you are.

Look, many would agree that BB can be a ****. But he is our ****. Sometimes his ****ness is indefensible. I just wish that the best coach of all time would be a little bit more respectful and accommodating. How bout taking a lead from the GOAT. or Slate, or McCourty, etc.

m5vgeqla8itz.jpg

Which one is his "death stare" I have a hard time figuring it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes