PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Weeknd is the Super Bowl halftime performer

I like the song but does this band have anything else? What are they going to do for a second song? Their own version of knocking on heaven’s door?

He's the most streamed artist in the world. He may not be for everyone here but he is wildly popular.
Pewdiepie is wildly popular, too.

Says more about those who stream, doesn't it?

You actually paid to see Michael Jackson?
If he were alive I'd do it again.. and again... and again. Of all the great entertainers that I've seen he was at or near the top. It's not his fault that his parents sold him to the highest bidder when he was a kid.

You actually paid to see Michael Jackson?
Billy Sullivan thanks you!
BTW no idea who or what the weekend is. Is he like the situation?

you would think that the minimum requirement to be the SB halftime show is that when you announce it, the majority of the people don’t ask “Who?”

He's the most streamed artist in the world. He may not be for everyone here but he is wildly popular.
With the money the NFL lost on attendance this year, I thought all they were going to be able to afford for the show was The Week...

depositphotos_190526168-stock-photo-african-man-with-disheveled-appearance.jpg

Not my best, I know. I’m tired and slapstick is all I got right now.

What do you expect when the NFL hires the racist Jay-Z “5 percent Nation” member?

I am just glad we don’t need to listen to a BLM speech at halftime.

I actually love this song! It reminds me of early 80's type dance club music and is very dance-able. I'm okay with the Weeknd!

Edit - okay the video is a little weird, but aren't they all?
I agree with you Deb, it reminds me of the 80's dance music, the decade that I grew up in. I was born in the 70's. !

He was also in “Uncut Gems.” I watched that movie once and all it did was give me anxiety. It was two hours of Adam Sandler yelling.

I won't be watching

With the money the NFL lost on attendance this year, I thought all they were going to be able to afford for the show was The Week...

Not my best, I know. I’m tired and slapstick is all I got right now.
Sorry to be the one to inform you, but it was actually one of your best. ;)

Yeah...AC/DC while Malcolm Young was still alive...and AC/DC now, before Angus is gone, too.
Here's a great AC/DC song that you might like. We've also seen this in concert btw.

Pewdiepie is wildly popular, too.

Says more about those who stream, doesn't it?
I guess it says that a lot of people have different taste in music than you (and me in this case).

Reactions: Ian
Not thrilled about this one. He’s ok, but I miss the days where they had good bands play those. U2 feels like forever ago :(
WHO?!?!?!!?!:D:D

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Y’all are showing lack of depth. The Weeknd is a god damned arteeeeeeest.
As Maz would say....He sucks and Blows!!!!! Only thing he’s known for is being boyfriend of a model!!! Halftime shows have been hideous since U2!!!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back