PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ultimate Brady vs. Ben Thread. Pittsburgh Troll Thinks They ARE in the same class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Ultimate Brady vs. Ben Thread. Pittsburgh Troll Thinks They ARE in the same c

90_2.JPG

Re: The Ultimate Brady vs. Ben Thread. Pittsburgh Troll Thinks They ARE in the same c

What happened to the Steeler fans?

Does nothing but the sound of crickets the last few days since the OP started this thread signify they have traded in their yellow towel for a white flag, and tacitly admit that their opinions are completely without merit? Or is it an admission they were simply trolling and that they themselves didn't even believe the BS they were typing on a keyboard?

What happened to the Steeler fans?

Does nothing but the sound of crickets the last few days since the OP started this thread signify they have traded in their yellow towel for a white flag, and tacitly admit that their opinions are completely without merit? Or is it an admission they were simply trolling and that they themselves didn't even believe the BS they were typing on a keyboard?

Ever since the beating Baltimore put on their old, over the hill asses, I just haven't seen them around recently. Typical, wave your stupid towel like a lunatic when you're 6-0. But you lose a game or two, "What? Me? I'm not a Steelers fan!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back