PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Two "Needs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true. Captain Stone had explosive diarrhea halfway through the 3rd quarter of SB51. Belichick knew he had 'em right where he wanted 'em.

Captain Stone has explosive diarrhea every time he posts. The only thing he has ever done is sh.t on Belichick and the Patriots. He's a moron

So everyone is okay with Richards as S4?
No, but Belichick didn't find anyone better among the 1000 cuts. Ebner has played some safe, and we have Travis on the PS. We also have Jones on the PS, but I suspect that he isn't near 100% yet.

"Good enough" in both are already on the roster (not an accident). Bb is scary good. We fans are always a step or two behind. It's almost creepy.

Last edited:
I'd like to see another capable DE and LB on the roster. A KR/PR who won't muff the ball or get stone hands when the rush is coming. A high upside young corner on the practice squad. Losing Kenny Moore this year and Cre'von Leblanc last year sucked. Sometimes I feel special teams value on this team is valued higher than offensive or defensive impact. How they kept a limited player in Coleman over him is startling.

EDIT: I almost forgot that it would be nice if someone could push that scrub Jordan Richards off the roster. I'd honestly rather have Tavon Wilson back then see him play one more game with this team. Watching him miss tackles and get blown by because he runs like someone with crap in his pants is infuriating.

Last edited:
I'd like to see another capable DE and LB on the roster. A KR/PR who won't muff the ball or get stone hands when the rush is coming. A high upside young corner on the practice squad. Losing Kenny Moore this year and Cre'von Leblanc last year sucked. Sometimes I feel special teams value on this team is valued higher than offensive or defensive impact. How they kept a limited player in Coleman over him is startling.
Special teams staters are absolutely valued more than last man on the bench/gameday inactive bubble guys. As they should be.

EDIT: I almost forgot that it would be nice if someone could push that scrub Jordan Richards off the roster. I'd honestly rather have Tavon Wilson back then see him play one more game with this team. Watching him miss tackles and get blown by because he runs like someone with crap in his pants is infuriating.
Tavon Wilson is a starting safety. Of course you would rather have him than a s4 who has never started.
Find a s4 you clearly rather have. Note: they are all JAGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes