PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampon window officially opened!
Gisele now determining where she wants to be.

I’d rather way overpay for Brady than have Thuney at that number. Thuney doesn’t move the needle; Bill didn’t learn from overpaying Mankins and losing multiple championships because of it.

Who else is really looking forward to seeing Brady playing in Tampa Bay next year?

On February 7th in a Patriots uniform.

I’d rather way overpay for Brady than have Thuney at that number. Thuney doesn’t move the needle; Bill didn’t learn from overpaying Mankins and losing multiple championships because of it.
I don't think you'll need to deal with it much longer.

Sileo has been making crap up for a good 6 months now. That blue checkmark from his radio show days is letting him get away with a lot.

Both BB and Brady are GOAT’s.

However, it is interesting how BB does not like paying his assistants and players. However, he himself been one of the highest paid coaches. Like Welker, I guess Brady will get shafted by BB/Kraft. Kraft will gloat on how Brady misjudged the market.

Lesson for the players is to take the money while you can. There is no loyalty from the owners/coaches.

Hey Sileo,

tenor.gif

However, it is interesting how BB does not like paying his assistants and players. However, he himself been one of the highest paid coaches. Like Welker, I guess Brady will get shafted by BB/Kraft. Kraft will gloat on how Brady misjudged the market.

Lesson for the players is to take the money while you can. There is no loyalty from the owners/coaches.

Bill pays his player as much as everyone. He just spreads it out and tries to lowball always...since every player is only valuable compared to their cost.

Biggest crock of **** post ever.

He doesn't overpay. But he made Brady the highest-paid QB in football back around 2010. He paid a lot for Revis (split over two years for cap reasons) and Gilmore.

And McDaniels is one of the highest-paid coordinators.

He doesn't overpay. But he made Brady the highest-paid QB in football back around 2010. He paid a lot for Revis (split over two years for cap reasons) and Gilmore.

And McDaniels is one of the highest-paid coordinators.

Thank you. This was helpful.

Face it. Brady (or Yee and Super G) as I said has very inflated idea of his value. Sure a scrub team in Tampa may do something dumb, or the useless Chargers, but any of the real teams that he looked interested in said, thanks but no thanks Tom.

Nope, all those kind numbing months of endless chatter and talk about Brady to the Titans or 49ers or whomever was just a waste of everyone’s time and breath. At this point he either comes back at a salary equal to his age and ability fine. If he goes to Tampa for twice that? Lol, have fun with that.

Denver is a smoke screen. They love Lock

Most likely Brady's agent trying to make his market look bigger than it really is. Belichick knew his market was going to be small and is probably just waiting around.

Reiss on ESPN: Bucs have already made an aggressive pitch to Brady...he says he's starting to question whether Brady really wants to return to NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft