PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to document that time @TheAdultintheRoom got insanely jealous over a small compliment referring to supafly as a great poster...and then proceeded to have a humiliating hissy fit all over the internet. Let's all remember that a select few posters suffer from a really, really, really pathetic personal life, and their raging emotions may be triggered by the slightest action. Remember, AdultInTheRoom, the are always people to talk to in the real world who can nod and smile, pretending they're not thinking "what an embarrassing loser" the whole time.

And now I'll brace for 15-20 annoying, repetitive private messages from this tool.
Has anyone been harassed before via private messages?

Friend txted me that Brady sneezed SSW towards Nashville. It's something to consider at least.

Friend txted me that Brady sneezed SSW towards Nashville. It's something to consider at least.

Was it an analog or digital compass? Accuracy matters.

Julian is like a third wheel.
If they are a package deal what team would take On AB I don’t think we would again.
The team I keep going to out of the blue would be the Titans.
I think Vrabel would let AB know he isn’t taking any **** from him

just take AB back, trade a 1st for Engram and a 3rd and make reservations for hotels in February

Has anyone been harassed before via private messages?
August 16, 2010...

Hey Buddy,
Go **** yourself.
You were wrong and the whole back and forth is because you are a ***** and not man enugh to admit it.
So now you pull that bull**** because you cant refute anything I said.
Go ahead and put me on ignore so no one challeneges your bull****.

January 29, 2020. 10 years of harassing PMs...

Kontra-
Put me on your ignore list so I don't have to deal with your asinine responses to things you're clueless about. Your post in response to what I wrote to Festy in Ian's thread was complete garbage and uncalled for.

Your claim of sincerity in concern of my health is laughable. You don't know me from a whole in the wall and you sure as hell could care less about what happens to me. You've made that abundantly clear over the years.

And if you won't do it, I'm asking Ian to do it for you.

Thank you.

tom brady has turned into a mental case. his obsession with ab is beyond strange. please god, sign somewhere else. I'm begging you.

Supa's a great poster. He's completely off on the Brady stuff, but he's a great poster.
Please stop with this. You’re better than that.
Okay, you ****s. The people have spoken. I’ll lay off the Brady talk. Just know that I’m going to bed tonight thinking that I’m right. Brady has changed a bit over the past couple of years, and yes, I do feel as though the fans have some (albeit small) part in his success.

(flips both middle fingers and walks out of room)

@Tony2046
@jimnance

Okay, you ****s. The people have spoken. I’ll lay off the Brady talk. Just know that I’m going to bed tonight thinking that I’m right. Brady has changed a bit over the past couple of years, and yes, I do feel as though the fans have some (albeit small) part in his success.

@Tony2046
@jimnance

So I call him a great poster, and he calls me a ****....

giphy.gif

@Tony2046
@jimnance

0440f6e270299437f2df078d330f51e3.jpg

tom brady has turned into a mental case. his obsession with ab is beyond strange. please god, sign somewhere else. I'm begging you.

I miss the days when @supafly was mildly critical of Brady.

Love ya Capt but I want Brady back so that we can watch the Patriots make a couple more runs at ring 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back