PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ryan Izzo makes the 53 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From today's Boston Sports Journal:

Best offensive rookie:

Bedard — TE Ryan Izzo: Wynn is certainly the most talented rookie and has the best chance to stick, but I think Izzo has played the best of all the rookies, with Webb and JC Jackson close behind. Izzo sticking wouldn’t be a total shock — solid hands and a good blocker.

solid hands and a good blocker.

This much seems fairly accurate. He still needs to be better than one of Hollister or Allen on both counts.

I'm still looking for my lost shaker of salt in regard to the rest of Bedard's claim, though.

This much seems fairly accurate. He still needs to be better than one of Hollister or Allen on both counts.

I'm still looking for my lost shaker of salt in regard to the rest of Bedard's claim, though.

Yeah until we see Izzo on the field early in a preseason game, this is just another one on the big scrap heap of "I have so much insight I should be a coach" pile of takes from Bedard.

By what % does Izzo have to be better than Hollister or Allen? It’s for a friend...

I'd say 146.59341% of Allen's 2017 receiving output PLUS 93.47528% of Allen's blocking skills, OR, 142.85714% of Hollister's 2017 receiving output PLUS virtually any amount of blocking skill.

Above percentages are approximate (I rounded off).

Well, with Allen getting hurt the other day, this possibility is another step closer to a reality. I would expect to see Izzo with the ones tonight.

Left behind in Margaritaville perhaps.

I'd say 146.59341% of Allen's 2017 receiving output PLUS 93.47528% of Allen's blocking skills, OR, 142.85714% of Hollister's 2017 receiving output PLUS virtually any amount of blocking skill.

Above percentages are approximate (I rounded off).

That's what I figured too.

BTW, how many decimal places of Pi can you calculate?

Ok, I was ridiculed, laughed but, not gloating.

Come on though He was so good; he made the club from the tub!

According to Mark Daniels

Ryan Izzo made the initial 53-man roster. He'll be IR'd tomorrow, which means he'll be able to return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes