PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots vs. The Jests Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butler has given up most of the Jers' 3rd down conversions. It's not as clear cut as you say.

I'm pretty sure every single one of lafells drops would have been a first down. That's a huge swing for the jets

Chandler had a big catch. And Dobson got into the box score. Even Williams was targeted.

Nice win. Extremely disappointed in my team but here to accept any abuse. I predicted a 31-20 Jets win. Congrats!
Thanks, I read your post originally assuming you were a pats fan and was like what?? We won how could you be extremely disappointed?

Not exactly, TV announcers are always happy to tell you when he broke up a play, was in on a tackle etc. They gave him one close up but basically never talked about him and his island.

That's cuz Brady barely threw it to him. Edelman beat him one time, and he dropped the pass in the EZ.

Hate Revis and call him whatever you want, but he is amazing.

That's cuz Brady barely threw it to him. Edelman beat him one time, and he dropped the pass in the EZ.

Hate Revis and call him whatever you want, but he is amazing.
Think I recall another drop when he was beaten, think it was a cross or quick out to the left. Maybe Gronk? Earlier in the game?

Considering how many drops there were, imagine how many more points we could've scored....we would've score a lot

I'm pretty sure every single one of lafells drops would have been a first down. That's a huge swing for the jets

So they both gave up a sizeable number of 3rd downs. Like I said, it's close. To be fair though, I'd go with Lafell too - terrible Coke back game. Hopefully he's got every drop for the rest of the season out of the way.

Considering how many drops there were, imagine how many more points we could've scored....we would've score a lot

They are suppose to be good at adjusting too, so after the third drop they should have put Dobson in for the rest of the game.

The bastards really thought they had it this time.

lolgoose.gif

Did the vaunted Jets #1 picks Leonard Williams play today because I don't remember hearing his name at all.

Ya was wondering this as well. All I saw around social media and nfl reddit this week was how he was the highest rated rookie defensive lineman thru the first 6 weeks since PFF started rating players. Thought for sure since PFF had him rated so high that he would make some plays today.

Lol was every win back in 03-04 pretty? Remember beating the Browns 12-6?

LOL it was worse than 12-6. In 2003 they had a game against the Browns where they scored 9 points. Those games were always fun. Can't imagine any post-2007 Pats' team winning games like that.

12 drops..otherwise brady has 400+ yards.
that is unacceptable. the players are going to give queen gisele a heart attack with all of those drops!:D

Here’s how the Patriots fared in coverage:

Malcolm Butler: 5-11, 83 yards, holding, illegal hands to the face, pass interference
Logan Ryan: 4-6, 67 yards
Jamie Collins: 1-1, 23 yards
Justin Coleman: 3-7, 22 yards, TD, illegal hands to the face, PBU
Dont’a Hightower: 1-1, 16 yards, holding penalty
Patrick Chung: 2-4, 14 yards, two PBUs
Rob Ninkovich: 0-2, four PBUs
Bill Belichick Shows Trust In Patriots' Secondary, Particularly Logan Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back