PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***The official Week 1 OTHER GAMES thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions don't be yourselves...

Theo Riddick having a nice game so far v the Colts.

Big fan of his.

Uh oh...T.Y. Hilton went down odd on that catch....

They got outplayed most of that game

Sure, but they still won, and are the reigning champs. They beat us twice last year, both in spectacular fashion, and have been fighting directly with us for the Super Bowl the past 3 years.

We can't beat them in Mile High for whatever reason. We need them to lose as many games as possible. The Jets are not really a challenge in the playoffs. It's Denver and it will be Denver for the forseeable future.

I for one, do not want to be in Mile High in January.

Lions going to lose.

both in spectacular fashion,

That Week 12 game was unanimously considered the most egregious reffed game of the season, and the Pats went into OT in that game. "Spectacular fashion"? That's a bit hyperbolic.

Last edited:
Sure, but they still won, and are the reigning champs. They beat us twice last year, both in spectacular fashion, and have been fighting directly with us for the Super Bowl the past 3 years.

We can't beat them in Mile High for whatever reason. We need them to lose as many games as possible. The Jets are not really a challenge in the playoffs. It's Denver and it will be Denver for the forseeable future.

I for one, do not want to be in Mile High in January.

That was last year, sure Denver looked good. Looked like a playoff team. But they did not look great. But Like I said its week 1. People always overreact to what they see in week 1. So my statement was not really a great point anyway, I just said what I said because in my opinion I bet at least 1 team every year looked really really good in week 1, And in my opinion I just have not seen that team yet

both in spectacular fashion

Really? One game was handed to them by the refs and the other came down to Gostkowski missing an XP and having to go for a 2-pt conversion at the end.

Not spectacular fashion at all.

You want a spectacular fashion win? Go watch the Pats/broncos game from '14 or SB48

OK, I couldn't help myself. I just spent the last 15 minutes reading the COLTS Fans game day thread.

Twisted? Maybe.

But......Do I even need to tell you how much fun that was?? Grigson & Co's misery has now become such a great pleasure!!

How do Cowboys have such a die hard fan base but, such large road crowds?

It's because their stadium is massive, lots of room for visiting team fans to get tickets.

Really? One game was handed to them by the refs and the other came down to Gostkowski missing an XP and having to go for a 2-pt conversion at the end.

Not spectacular fashion at all.

You want a spectacular fashion win? Go watch the Pats/broncos game from '14 or SB48

Perhaps for the first game I'm using a bit of hyperbole. I nearly crashed my car after that game. I only saw red, I was so incensed. We are in agreement on the refs.

But the second game... yeah. We got smashed. Miller had a career game.

Wilson's ankle is eff'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST