PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***The official Week 1 OTHER GAMES thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nfl is so dumb. Why isn't the first LA game on primetime?

I'm guessing they wanted to schedule it at a time friendlier to us denizens of the Best Coast and its superior timezone.

Somebody tell me if I'm wrong, but she's butchering the anthem?

National embarrassment

It was pretty good. Something different.

Kaepernick is like the Tebow of this team.

Lol do we need a description of Kaepernick kneeing? Yo we just saw it, it's not radio.

Watch 49ers win with a great game by Gabbert and then the post game interview is with Kaepernick for willing them to victory.

Lol do we need a description of Kaepernick kneeing? Yo we just saw it, it's not radio.

Word. Jesus H....it's not like there's a football game or anything going on right, let's just watch Kap sign autographs and give daps for 3 hours.

so sick of kaepernick. hate the attention this backup qb is getting right now. Has he ever been to a third world country? I was in Vietnam 4 months ago and I remember our tour guide being careful with what he was saying because he said he didn't want to get in trouble. Trash cans do not exist in that country.

Lots of blacks today have so much opportunities in our country right now. Lots of whites listen to rap/hip hop. It's alot better country today than it was in the 50's and 60's just because a few bad cops step out of line doesn't make it an epidemic. No country is without it's faults.THIS IS A GREAT COUNTRY. THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

Also, i'm curious if Colin listens to rap? Talk about oppression against women.

"I truly believe Colin Kaepernick could be one of the greatest protesters ever." - Ron Jaworski

I wonder how many snaps Easley will get. He's #91 in case anyone cares.

And for the first monday night football of the season ladies and gentleman, the Stinkobowl. Possibly one of the worst games that will happen this season.

Great choice NFL.

this camera guy keeps getting fooled...

LOL man we are blessed to have a capable QB (and Brady)...this is such a ****show

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes