PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official: Reasons to feel sorry for Jets fans Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Oh man I feel all a-giggles at just the thought of it, but it's too good to be true. It couldn't be the real Frank Moga III from the classic Frank Moga III thread of PatsFans.com fame. It just couldn't be.

Although, if I were you, I would pretend that it was the real Frank Moga, and I would assume that he did indeed refer to you as 'Hoss' and I would use that legendary clout with Mrs. Nut in the bedroom tonight to demand the respect you damn well deserve. Because IF it is the real Frank Moga III, damnit Nut, you're a man-stud legend JUST for having him reply to you.

Dude, no need to worry if I am the real "Frank Moga"....whatever that means. I am indeed. Ask anything you want to prove it. I did not join the board to troll here. You have a couple of trolls on our site (PatsfanTx and Shasta) and I wanted to give them some ***** in their own house....funny thing is, I don't see any hint of either of those douche bags here. You guys seem like typical Pats fan......dispassionate and arrogant. The thing that really is evident here is that the majority of you could care less what happens. if you lose, so be it......we are on Jetsinsider.com literally frothing at the mouth wanting a shot at the patsies. yeah, we don't have the success and superbowls you do (we also didn't have Walter Coleman in out back pocket), but the passion and love for football and the Jets is miles high than the pathetic complacent "ho hum" BS I see here.......You are all more concerned for the Redsox sinking ship then you ever were for the patsies.

F. Moga III

P.S. We all hate the yankees too, so save your f-ing breath

frankmoga said:
Dude, no need to worry if I am the real "Frank Moga"....whatever that means. I am indeed. Ask anything you want to prove it. I did not join the board to troll here. You have a couple of trolls on our site (PatsfanTx and Shasta) and I wanted to give them some ***** in their own house....funny thing is, I don't see any hint of either of those douche bags here. You guys seem like typical Pats fan......dispassionate and arrogant. The thing that really is evident here is that the majority of you could care less what happens. if you lose, so be it......we are on Jetsinsider.com literally frothing at the mouth wanting a shot at the patsies. yeah, we don't have the success and superbowls you do (we also didn't have Walter Coleman in out back pocket), but the passion and love for football and the Jets is miles high than the pathetic complacent "ho hum" BS I see here.......You are all more concerned for the Redsox sinking ship then you ever were for the patsies.

F. Moga III

P.S. We all hate the yankees too, so save your f-ing breath
It's gold Jerry, pure GOLD! More posts like this and I might be convinced you're the real deal. But you need to understand that the Frank Moga III legend around this forum has been long established and idolized as the pinacle of insane koolaid consumption. Even if you're the real deal, I fear you may have a hard time living up to our expectations as the certified legend we have built you up to be in our minds. Many of us will hold on to the hope, however.

You have a couple of trolls on our site (PatsfanTx and Shasta) and I wanted to give them some ***** in their own house....funny thing is, I don't see any hint of either of those douche bags here.
Alas, classic JI posters, but I don't belive they exist here.. TX maybe under a slightly different name. However we can boast not only Pyper and the lovely and talented Garbanza, but also the one and only HuskerAlk (now known as Alk, although banned from your fine board. :( )

The thing that really is evident here is that the majority of you could care less what happens.
Try reading the board again minus the scotch, and look towards the normal threads, as opposed to the threads that are laid out as pure troll bait. ('Doh! you bit on the bait! More evidence you couldn't be the legendary Frank Moga.)

You are all more concerned for the Redsox sinking ship then you ever were for the patsies.
Find me one Red Sux thread on the main board here, just one. You can't.

Now, I'm disappointed because it occurs to me that you can't be the REAL Frank Moga III. The REAL Moga wouldn't need to make stuff up. :( And I'm further disappointed because you claim not to be a troll yet you use the classic lazy troll red flag word, "patsies" in our house. See, that makes you a troll. I refer to your team as the Jests in our house, but on the rare occasion that I post on a Jests board (JI being the lamest of them all) I am always sure to show the proper respect by biting my tongue and calling them the "Jets".

No... now I'm sure of it, you're an imposter. You can't be the man that loudly proclaimed Matt Chatham to be a future ALL PRO. No way.

BoTown said:
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

And the best one of them all...

Exhibit C
Good stuff, especially this:

"Obviously the Jets know something that the people up here don't."
:rofl:
(spoken by a devoted Jets fan right after the Jets select Ken O'Brien instead of Dan Marino.)
:rofl:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Alas, classic JI posters, but I don't belive they exist here.. TX maybe under a slightly different name. However we can boast not only Pyper and the lovely and talented Garbanza, but also the one and only HuskerAlk (now known as Alk, although banned from your fine board. :( )

Wow, am I truly that well known? It's good to know that there is only one me though. :D As for Garb, she makes one hell of a ham sammich. :D

Last edited:
What's a real Frankmoga??

izzat like a real mothahfoya?:confused:

Alk said:
Wow, am I truly that well known? It's good to know that there is only one me though. :D As for Garb, she makes one hell of a ham sammich. :D
Well that whole "Happy Birthday Alk" thread on JI where thousands of well-wishers showed up to pour love upon you, only to finally realize that you had been bannished from the site and couldn't see their tidings of good cheer, either indicated a near-MOGA status for you, or highlighted the general lack of perception that all Jests fans seem to posess. Not sure which, but don't let it go to your head, you're not even in the same ballbark as the immortal Franklin Moga III.

And regarding Garby... I did say "...and talented" didn't I? I bet she don't serve no koolaid with them sammiches though, do she? ;)

>>>>>>>>>
RayClay, hit the search button up top, click 'Advanced Search' then type in Moga

Search 'thread titles only' and you'll find two classics that still survive here.

There is one way to find out if he is the real Franklin Moga III. Just hav him answer a few questions. The real Moga, being the football genius that he is, would be able to answer these questions.

1. Which Jest QB threw the ball like a "laser' in TC and will be a futre "All Pro".

2. Frank has a cousin who use to scout for which team?

3. How much $ will Franklin allow himself to bet on games this year?

If he answers these questions correctly then we know it is the Elvis of the message boards, Franklin Moga III.

PATSNUTme said:
There is one way to find out if he is the real Franklin Moga III. Just hav him answer a few questions. The real Moga, being the football genius that he is, would be able to answer these questions.

1. Which Jest QB threw the ball like a "laser' in TC and will be a futre "All Pro".

2. Frank has a cousin who use to scout for which team?

3. How much $ will Franklin allow himself to bet on games this year?

If he answers these questions correctly then we know it is the Elvis of the message boards, Franklin Moga III.

1. Kellen Clemens. Mock him all you want, but he will be our "Tom Brady" in a few years.

2. Local High School team, why does that matter to you Hoss?

3. $3000.00 Limit on betting for the season. I am already up $490.00 for the season. My selections for all who are interested will be available at 9 PM tonight. Love me or hate me...don't care.but if you wanna make some coin, you'll check it out.

F. Moga III

frankmoga said:
1. Kellen Clemens. Mock him all you want, but he will be our "Tom Brady" in a few years.

2. Local High School team, why does that matter to you Hoss?

3. $3000.00 Limit on betting for the season. I am already up $490.00 for the season. My selections for all who are interested will be available at 9 PM tonight. Love me or hate me...don't care.but if you wanna make some coin, you'll check it out.

F. Moga III

OK this is the real Franklin Moga III, not an imposter.

Now tell me something Mr Moga, if I can call you that. Was that your senile grandfather, that started a thread on JI, saying that you would punch any Patroits fan that is at the Jest game on Sunday.

The other Posters at JI didn't seem to think that was a good idea.

Now, we have a guy who posts here named Box_O_Rocks. You would need an army of Jests fans to take a swing at him and live to tell about it. Your senile grandfather better hope that he doesn't go to the game on Sunday.

The Coup de Gras:

The traded a #1 pick for Doug Jolley :singing: :singing: :singing:

What's going to be funny is a third of GIANTS stadium is gonna be donning Pats jerseys

You guys seem like typical Pats fan......dispassionate and arrogant.

I feel sorry for the jets because they were in the playoffs a few years ago - and now they are at the bottom or 2nd to bottom of our division...
...Actually on 2nd thought, no I don't.

:)

jets_fans.jpg

How many games will go bye until we see this again?

Last edited:
Can I say how much I LOVE this thread?

PATSNUTme said:
Actually, the game that they won was officially called the AFL-NFL World Championsip Game. The official name of Super Bowl was not until the merger took place in the 1970 season.

Yes, it was called a Super Bowl for publicity purposes but that was not he technical name.

So, technically the Jets have nevr been to or won a Super Bowl.
Super Bowl 3 was the first official "Super Bowl". The first two were Godfathered in afterwards. http://www.answers.com/topic/super-bowl-iii

dr said:
Super Bowl 3 was the first official "Super Bowl". The first two were Godfathered in afterwards. http://www.answers.com/topic/super-bowl-iii

Either way they have never won or been to a SB since the merger of the AFL-NFL which happened in 1970.

So, during the modern era of the NFL they are 0 for 37 in SB appearences. Which is a real reason to feel sorry for them.

frankmoga said:
we are on Jetsinsider.com literally frothing at the mouth wanting a shot at the patsies.
F. Moga III

It doesn't surprise me that most Jet fans haven't had all their shots yet!:D

PatsChick87 said:
It doesn't surprise me that most Jet fans haven't had all their shots yet!:D

:rocker: Good one PC87.

I also check Mr. Moga's betting picks last night. Guess what! He didn't take the Jest and the 6 points.

So, I guess he can't put his money where his bluster is.:rofl:

PATSNUTme said:
:rocker: Good one PC87.

I also check Mr. Moga's betting picks last night. Guess what! He didn't take the Jest and the 6 points.

So, I guess he can't put his money where his bluster is.:rofl:

Yet another public bigmouth but really a girly mon just like Aqua boy.

190278.jpg

Here are typical Jest fans celebrating a score. But they still lost as usual.:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back