PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Ravens AFCCG thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Rome on CBS, on Brady "never saw anyone so bitter, he would eat his young..."
or some such. Lovely fellow
I have had it with the blAther, getting short tempered.

Cannibalism? interesting way to describe TB, wish I caught this one.

Last edited:
Shannon Sharpe is picking the Ravens -- big shocker there. :rolleyes:

With no one to play the outside receiver role…do you think we take a chance deep with Matt Slater or the tall hair guy?

I hope not activating Ocho isn't a mistake even though the Pats won without him. A game like this they could use someone with outside speed and experience.

I think Brandon Spikes will be a key to stopping Ray Rice. I think he can change the game more than anyone.

I think they will throw him the ball more. Iam more worried about their WR's catching deep passes. Our D never really got tested in that area last week...

I just saw the two teams walk and I'm calling it. Game over.

Ocho inactive, not a huge shock.
I think was Bill Cowher in the CBS studio who seemed to be surprised and suggested that his absence affects how the Ravens D can play, letting Ed Reed focus more on inside routes.

Don't these guys do a lick of homework?

Rapaport tweets that Rodney Harrison spoke to Chung prior to Chung going out onto the field.

there was a time when I could judge how the Pats O would do by Drew's body language. I never took the time to do this with Tommy, though, so I'll gladly take your word for it :)

Mark my words Wax.

Ive seen this look before. Totally different than the 2010 post season game and the SB NE lost.

If NE wins today i'll quit smoking...if they also win the SB then it's a guarantee and not one of those Rex Ryan type of guarantees.

If Brady wins today, he will tie Joe Montana for most playoff wins in history.

ravens look fired up as well. This is gonna be a nail-biter

If you're playing this late in January and not fired up, you don't deserve to be here. I wouldn't read to much into it.

With no one to play the outside receiver role…do you think we take a chance deep with Matt Slater or the tall hair guy?

Tiquan Underwood is the new X-factor

Tom walks into the tunnel…"Let's go."
Commanding…cool..confident…how lucky are we to witness the GOAT in such a huge game against a hated rival. Love this.

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's time! let's go!

I hope not activating Ocho isn't a mistake even though the Pats won without him. A game like this they could use someone with outside speed and experience.

Dont know about chad but i think ravens are going to take away the middle of the field early at least and force brady to throw outside to the sidelines so they will miss a 3WR early if branch cant do the job..

Plus the whole news cycle of the great offense and unstoppable has me rememebring flashbacks of the colts/pats games where all the colt talk used to be bother me..Hopefully its not the other way round now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST