PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Ravens AFCCG thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding that spicy soup (I whipped up a sausage pepper one from scratch) is proving to be a great remedy for butterflies...

I'm finding that spicy soup (I whipped up a sausage pepper one from scratch) is proving to be a great remedy for butterflies...

I'm making Jamaican Jerk pizza for half time. Hope it helps. :)

Been playing XBox with the boys for the last few hours to avoid the pregame chatter. Still nervous/excited...been going back and forth between "No way they go to another Super Bowl with that D" to "F the Ravens, time to lay down a beating!"

I haven't been this nervous since the Foxboro game against the Jets this year. Hopefully a good sign because of how that game turned out.

LOL. Marshall Faulk just said Brady was "just along for the ride" when the Pats won their Super Bowls.

Good grief. You lost, Marshall. It was ten freaking years ago...get over it, already!!!:rolleyes:

I think there is a good chance the ravens are overrated, and the Pats could put this thing away before the fourth quarter.

Feeling nauseous and extremely nervous now...:( Our defense has not been good but worried at what point it can step it up what it matters if brady has a off day or cost the game..

Last edited:
Former Raven Trevor Price tells Jim Rome, "Brady would eat his young to win another Championship."

I think there is a good chance the ravens are overrated, and the Pats could put this thing away before the fourth quarter.
Based on last weeks game. I feel like they're overrated on both sides of the ball. I just feel like we will win comfortably.

I thought this week was long waiting for the game but these last 20 minutes seem like forever

Haha. You know what. I can give him a pass. Someof us still can't get over the-game-that-shouldn't-be-mentioned and they weren't even playing that game. Lol

going to the bathroom to leave a 13 pounder ... then cracking my first beer ..

Jim Rome on CBS, on Brady "never saw anyone so bitter, he would eat his young..."
or some such. Lovely fellow
I have had it with the blAther, getting short tempered.

Suggs all fired up and saluting NE fans ...

I am so nervous.

Lest show em all what the Patriots are about.

I'm soooo looking forward to this game.....from high expectations in the results to wanting to see the 4 "captains" come out for the coin toss.

I feel especially good for Bledsoe....given how much he meant to the franchise turnaround and ho he left. This will be a better welcomes home show of appreciation than the Pats hall of fame, as nice as that was.

My god, i am so NERVOUS right now. I have never been so nervous for a football game before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes