PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Ravens AFCCG thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiss reports Gostkowski is on the top of his game, he had a long of 53 to both ends of the field in warmup. In this condition and on that surface, that is significant.

Marshall Faulk,,..ahahahahaha bitter, sour **** strikes again.

This page alone confirms my choice to avoid the Mouths for the 2 o'clock hour :D

There's been some good stuff in the pregame shows. ESPN had Ed Reed on, and that was pretty good, for example.

Cam Cameron, Ravens OC is not expected to return next season, per Mortenson. The media is reporting on this today- this has got to be distracting for the Ravens.

It was also reported that there has been tension between Cameron and Flacco...

I've abstained from the media hype all day, Patspsycho been my biggest source of news regarding the game.:p

Thanks for the posts Pp

There's been some good stuff in the pregame shows. ESPN had Ed Reed on, and that was pretty good, for example.

I don't doubt it, but the fluff and filler and stupidity that predominate just rankle my already jumpy nerves. As Mills Lane would say, let's get it on!

Last edited:
Reiss reports Gostkowski is on the top of his game, he had a long of 53 to both ends of the field in warmup. In this condition and on that surface, that is significant.

I was looking at the Ravens kicker's stats. I don't think they are too impressive.

0-19: 1-1
20-29: 9-9
30-39: 10-12
40-49: 7-9

this is a big one in my opinion..
50+: 1-6

I don't think he's too good of a kicker if asked to make a really long one.

Turnovers, penalties, dropped passes, 3rd down defense, TDs instead of FGs, all that matters. Whoever wins these battles moves on, plain and simple. Lets go PATS!!!

What wins championships? Offense, defense, special teams? IMO, it's simpler than that - it's doing the best job of exploiting your opponent's mistakes. Here's to plenty of gaffes on the purple team and none on the blue! :D

Last edited:
I don't doubt it, but the fluff and filler and stupidity that predominate just rankle my already jumpy nerves. As Mills Lane would say, let's get it on!

I hear you. A segment like the "I'm Tom Brady" one being done on ESPN right now is pretty tough to take anyway.

Merril Hoge said it best, teams win championships. Not just offense or defense.

I laughed at the Ross Ventrone segment. God help me.

LOL. Faulk says the 09 Pats and this edition are "basically the same team."

And most of NFLN crew picks Ravens.

That Ross Ventrone segment was hilarious

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for the kid

I haven't been that nervous all week......this morning I got up and I have that old "nervous" feeling.......Probably just time to crack a few brews and try to relax. After the 2007 deal I swore I would never let these games get me that stressed out and upset.....life is too short! We'll see how that mentality holds up today! Time for a cold one!

Been playing XBox with the boys for the last few hours to avoid the pregame chatter. Still nervous/excited...been going back and forth between "No way they go to another Super Bowl with that D" to "F*ck the Ravens, time to lay down a beating!"

I haven't been this nervous since the Foxboro game against the Jets this year. Hopefully a good sign because of how that game turned out.

LOL. Faulk says the 09 Pats and this edition are "basically the same team."

And most of NFLN crew picks Ravens.
Who cares what they think? when are they ever right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes