PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if we just spread them out and use the short-medium passing game as our running game if our RBs don't get it done early. Potentially a BIG night of YAC for LaFell and Edelman.

ivroy/cj 2k are due for a big game. just pack the box and make geno beat us.

Wouldn't be surprised if we just spread them out and use the short-medium passing game as our running game if our RBs don't get it done early. Potentially a BIG night of YAC for LaFell and Edelman.

they keep saying how the jets will just rush 3, daring us to run while dropping everyone into coverage...
very effective against forehead on sunday

I bought a bottle of Black Velvet to set the mood for tonight's game. Also have chips, dip, and a few things with a pretense to nutrition. I don't really worry about diet on game day.

Ok, Gwedd, you're inspiring me... I used up today's beer alotment, thinking I should use up Fri and Sat's as well.... Poor planning I s'pose...

By the way Edelman is going to go OFF tonight. 100+ yards and a TD. You heard it here first

The JEST fans are calling for Gronk cheapshots. Disgusting

they keep saying how the jets will just rush 3, daring us to run while dropping everyone into coverage...
very effective against forehead on sunday

If their 3 man rush is creating pressure we're going to be in a dogfight all night. I hope our interior OL holds up.

Questions raised by the inactive list:

White = Vereen backup, or bust-to-date?
Gray = Ridley replacement as RB1, or Bolden replacement as RB2?
Dobson = Injured, not in game shape, or bust-to-date?

Time for the local journalists to earn their pay.

1. I wasn't impressed with White's play in pre season games. I think he falls on the depth chart.
2. I think Gray is RB2 behind Bolden for tonight's game. I don't think BB would start a rookie in a game with questionable weather conditions.
3. I have no clue on Dobson. I hope he is still recovering from his foot surgery.

That's why I haven't watched a second of it.

They're just trying to make this seem like more of a game than it is. Seems to me they think this is going to be a massacre, so they're selling the rivalry angle hard.

Jonas Gray also has fairly good hands, too. Makes defenses stay honest in case he stays in to block.

They're just trying to make this seem like more of a game than it is. Seems to me they think this is going to be a massacre, so they're selling the rivalry angle hard.
Well i'm pretty sure every thursday night has been a massacre and apart from 1 it's been home massacres. No reason why that trend will change tonight.

By the way Edelman is going to go OFF tonight. 100+ yards and a TD. You heard it here first

Would love to have Amendola get 100 yards and a TD so the Jets can weep about being beaten by a terrible player.

I personally want Brady to come out and throw all over them, simply because we need to go with the obvious as we are going to have a less effective run game due to Ridley and their secondary is worse than their run defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back