PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amendola active, Dobson not. Excuse me while I pound my forehead against the wall.

I'm just ready for the game.

you don't want to see third and long shotgun runs to vereen up the middle for no yards?

Me too. On top of that they just lost two really good players for the season. I don't have a good feeling about this game. I still think the Pats will win, but it's going to be a struggle, and I have no beer. Damn. :(

Me too. On top of that they just lost two really good players for the season. I don't have a good feeling about this game. I still think the Pats will win, but it's going to be a struggle, and I have no beer. Damn. :(

I have bourbon. I'll drink for both of us. LOL

This game worries me. The jets are a desperate team and the pats have had an emotional couple of weeks. I hate the jets. Reminders of 2010-11 still haunt me...

It's a divisional game in a short week in bad weather coming off of two trying weeks and season-ending injuries to two starters. It's totally normal to be worried - everyone should be, IMO. But with all of that in mind, the Pats should still be fine.

weird, i'm somewhat confident about this game. the team is playing very well. we handled the bills front pretty well in pass protection, bills front isn't much worse than the jets front. give tom some time and he should have a field day.

two tight ends sets! get gronkowski involved early like the past sunday

Stores are open. Still time.

I've been watching coverage all afternoon lets start this bad boy all ready.

Weed?

OT here but i watched Draft Day the other night, fantastic film. Loved every minute of it and in a weird way i wish the Browns good luck and some success.

More Jest fail...from their Facebook video

new_york_jets_video_jpg_w_640_h_351.jpg

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say ll cool J is a jets fan.

Hopefully a real crowed shows up again today.

If there is one thing i am envious of it's the fungal green's D-Line or more specifically Richardson and Wilkerson.

Well, a Jets fan definitely scripted this pregame show. The whole TNF production sucks so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes