PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK if Grey jumped White but Grey is more of what we need right now with Ridley out. White is Vereen's back up. He is going to talk all the 3rd down touches anyway. We might need to run between the tackles 35 times. Grey is better at that than White.

Also Dobson inactive again sucks. I am not going to call it a wasted pick though cause assuming when Amendola goes we will play him more but this is going to be a wasted year it looks like.

What will the interior OL look like? Cannon-Wendell-Kline? Please no Devey. He might be the worst OL I've ever watched on this team.

cannon has sucked as a LG so far. the left side is vulnerable with solder being mediocre/average all season.

What will the interior OL look like? Cannon-Wendell-Kline? Please no Devey. He might be the worst OL I've ever watched on this team.
Nah Devey is in. Like last week.

Questions raised by the inactive list:

White = Vereen backup, or bust-to-date?
Gray = Ridley replacement as RB1, or Bolden replacement as RB2?
Dobson = Injured, not in game shape, or bust-to-date?

Time for the local journalists to earn their pay.

I hate the Jets. I hate all this hype for this game too. HATE IT.

Questions raised by the inactive list:

White = Vereen backup, or bust-to-date?
Gray = Ridley replacement as RB1, or Bolden replacement as RB2?
Dobson = Injured, not in game shape, or bust-to-date?

Time for the local journalists to earn their pay.

1. No idea
2. We'll find out tonight
@DougKyedNESN: Tyms passed him on the depth chart. More dangerous downfield. RT @yahowii: @DougKyedNESN Dobson again are you kidding me.... Why?!?

He seems definitive, all I got though.

1. No idea
2. We'll find out tonight
@DougKyedNESN: Tyms passed him on the depth chart. More dangerous downfield. RT @yahowii: @DougKyedNESN Dobson again are you kidding me.... Why?!?

He seems definitive, all I got though.

Gray seemed, to many, to be the better of the two runners during the exhibition season. With the inactive list, for the OL issues, the RB questions, and Dobson getting sat down again, what was looking like a boring game has gotten a lot more interesting.

Looking forward to this game, can't stand the Jet's. Excited to see Gray tonight and hoping our Offensive Line can hold up, especially the left side. If Brady has time, he is going to cut apart the defensive backfield of the Jets.

Hell yes Browner is there! I told you it was only a matter of time before he shows he's the 2nd/3rd best corner on this team. Dennard will push him but what Browner adds is unmatched. Excited for this

2liyna0.jpg

"Amendola for Dobson? GO BACK TO CINCINNATI!!!"

This game worries me. The jets are a desperate team and the pats have had an emotional couple of weeks. I hate the jets. Reminders of 2010-11 still haunt me...

This game worries me. The jets are a desperate team and the pats have had an emotional couple of weeks. I hate the jets. Reminders of 2010-11 still haunt me...
Not happening, Revis Island now presides in Mass, remember?

Sheesh ... Cowher looking more and more like the Geico cave men

jets are desperate for rex, this is their stand. i expect a dog fight. geno's garbage though, very worrying if he's able to move the ball down the field against our defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes