PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is when it would be nice to have an O line and a running game.

Dobson with another drop. C'mon man.

So, like, is TO still available, maybe? Ochocinco even? Anybody's mom retired with some free time and willing to step in for a series or two?

I'm going to clean the toilet with my Dobson voodoo doll during the commercials

Need a turnover here, D. Let's go!

Combination...but it all starts with the OL...and they are getting BEATEN and outplayed....not much Riddler can do ehen NO holes are opened up!

Either Ridley has lost it or our OL is just not getting it done.

Sorry....... If Brady is really the goat......... he has to suck it up and force his will with these young receivers.

Why are we passing deep on 3rd down in this weather. Dink and Dunk is what is needed. We won 3 Sb's with that method

I think because there is no timing.

Wow, nice hustle by Kelley!! Big man has some "go"

The Jets D-Line is good against the run. The Bills' wasn't.

Why are we passing deep on 3rd down in this weather. Dink and Dunk is what is needed. We won 3 Sb's with that method

I get the feeling that the rookies are having trouble with the shorter routes more than the long ones.

I dont think that is the case. the wRs are 1-1 so they are logically going to them . Okay fine. But 3rd and 1 , you have to pick up a running down.

I definitely agree with you that throwing on 3rd and 1 in the first half is iffy, but it appeared that the play would have been a TD if it worked out.

Just giving another perspective, but otherwise I definitely agree with you.

It does look like they're having some difficulties running though, which we've seen plenty of times before. Unfortunately, there's no passing game to go to at the moment.

Sorry....... If Brady is really the goat......... he has to suck it up and force his will with these young receivers.

I think he is.....but what can he do? Throw the ball, then run to push them from the back to run the right routes then grab their hands and put it on the ball?

Yeah, we could try to ask him. If anyone could, it would be Tom.

1 for 10 on 3rd down. Dont think we have seen this pats offense in many many years.

That's why you don't always pin your ears back against a mobile QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes