PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Gaints Pre-Season Game Thread

Bequette and Buchanan are leaping off my TV screen right now. I'm guessing others on here also notice it.

whoa-whoa-whoa.gif

Bequette and Buchanan are leaping off my TV screen right now. I'm guessing others on here also notice it.

yeah...4th quarter of 4th game...seen a lot of these ....they're either getting work to get reps on tape or they're cuts...I like Buchanan's intensity...football player right there

When he's cut by New England, he's done in the NFL.

Very true, shame he didn't see this coming earlier. His only bad trait maybe that he is too stubborn to realise he can't play QB at the top level.

Josh is drawing stick figure animals for Tebow right now (lol)

Thanks for posting about the game, folks! It makes working and not being able to see the game bearable.

--Jed

The best thing Tebow could do if wants to remain part of this organization is get injured.

Wow. Justin Green actually did something positive. Too bad it's a little bit too late for him.

Edit: Nevermind. Scrubs will be scrubs.

Wow. Justin Green actually did something positive. Too bad it's a little bit too late for him.

heh..and there's the final cut...his head is rolling on the ground

yeah...4th quarter of 4th game...seen a lot of these ....they're either getting work to get reps on tape or they're cuts...I like Buchanan's intensity...football player right there

Yeah i know, i know but it's not like it's solely that. It seems like they actually want it bad and that goes a long way.

Does Justin Green have his mental capacities in check?

Is Cole playing safety now?

Justin Green needs to be CUT immediately.

#41 needs to be on the next :plane: out of here.. What was that :what:

Challenge!

you guys are all ******ed. Tebow still makes the team tomorrow. The decision was made even before they brought him in.

Our 2nd string dline is actually serviceable. Buch, Bequete, Forston and Benard have all played well.

I still think Benard is a good pass rusher, he's just horribly miscast by going inside. Ditto with Cunningham.

But Buchanan and and Bequette's good play I think dooms Cunningham at this point.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back