PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Eagles Pre-Season Game Thread

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions, and insightful observations about tonight's Patriots first pre-season game.:rocker:

It's been a long off season and now we get a chance to watch our Patriots in action even if it's just a pre-season game. And, that's is something to keep in mind, it's more of a chance to look at individual player performances than overall team performance.

Let's hope for a good game with no injuries.

DO NOT let this thread deteriorate into non-football, personal food fights as some have recently. It would be a shame to lose your posting ability just as the season is about to start.

DO NOT let this thread deteriorate into non-football, personal food fights as some have recently. It would be a shame to lose your posting ability just as the season is about to start.

Cheese Curds > Mozarella Sticks.

Go ahead, ban me, you can't hide from the truth.

Probably means next to nothing, but Nick Underhill just tweeted that McCourty is on the field warming up with the team.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :rocker:

...Oh wait, pre-season? THE DEFENSE SUCKS, THE OFFENSIVE LINE SUCKS AND BRADY IS PAST IT!...there we go, we all know the comments will fly when the game starts :p

Serious note though: here's for no injuries to either team in the slippery conditions and hopefully an entertaining game!

Having a hard time finding a complete player roster. Any help?

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/365931497305280512

Brady will play tonight, according to multiple sources. He really wanted to get some live game reps with the rookies.

Sources: Brady likes to play.. ;)

..and would tell Belichick anything at all (and has) to stay in the game or get into a game.

And after a seemingly endless off-season, I can't believe the first pre-season football game (Patriots) is finally here!!! It just sunk in today, FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!!!

As much as I'm rooting for the Pats, I'll be rooting for Vick to survive this game unharmed. As much as I would love to see Jones come off the edge and hit the QB, would feel bad for a guy like Vick who has all that talent but struggles to stay on the field.

As much as I'm rooting for the Pats, I'll be rooting for Vick to survive this game unharmed. As much as I would love to see Jones come off the edge and hit the QB, would feel bad for a guy like Vick who has all that talent but struggles to stay on the field.

I wouldn't feel bad for the Dog Killer. And he's the only person on that team that I wouldn't feel bad for.

tumblr_m56htvDX7i1qii6tmo1_400.gif

football :rocker::rocker:

Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions, and insightful observations about tonight's Patriots first pre-season game.:rocker:

It's been a long off season and now we get a chance to watch our Patriots in action even if it's just a pre-season game. And, that's is something to keep in mind, it's more of a chance to look at individual player performances than overall team performance.

Let's hope for a good game with no injuries.

Obama. Guns. Tebow. The G-spot.

/derailing

Tom doesn't have a Julio, Roddy or Douglas to just lob it up and hope for the best but i tell you what if these rookies 'get it' and make plays downfield like those aforementioned all the while Amendola stays healthy and Gronk goes and be's Gronk then this is gonna be a fun season!

Oh and the ever improving Riddler out the backfield too.

Omaha! Omaha!

Also, I bought a 65" Samsung Smart TV last week. It's not really relevant to anything; I just wanted y'all to know how I'll be rolling this season.

This game is the perfect breakout opportunity for Ocho.

Tonight is the night. I feel it.

What?

Omaha! Omaha!

Also, I bought a 65" Samsung Smart TV last week. It's not really relevant to anything; I just wanted y'all to know how I'll be rolling this season.

unnecessary boasting about the inches.

15 yard penalty. automatic first down.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back