PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Eagles Pre-Season Game Thread

Can't wait to see Tim Tebow annihilate the Eagles.

It's Tebow Time.

Alright guys, the game is almost upon us and I am out. Hopefully no injuries and an entertaining game tonight!

tumblr_mn9yt5BTyP1r642ndo1_500.gif

Couple things I'm watching for:

-Can Dobson and Thompkins win downfield
-Vereen/Ridley, who is catching the ball
-Defensive front 7 alignments
-Chandler vs OT (Peters?)
-Where Collins is lined up (DE vs OLB vs WLB)
-If Adrian Wilson has anything left in the tank

Breer saying Brady will play 1 series unless it's a 3 and out or quick TD and Mallett will get the majority of game time.

Football...

tumblr_mpw6oi4XBu1r555cwo1_400.gif

The 2 idiots on NFLN talking about the WRs and who will Brady get the ball to....Edelman, Amendola & Jenkins, no mention of the rooks at all.

The host finally mentions Dobson right at the end of the segment as if just to throw his name in.

The 2 idiots on NFLN talking about the WRs and who will Brady get the ball to....Edelman, Amendola & Jenkins, no mention of the rooks at all.

The host finally mentions Dobson right at the end of the segment as if just to throw his name in.

I was about to post the same thing.

No wonder everyone thinks our O will suck. They think Jenkins and Edelman will play a huge role in it.

They're national guys. NFLN is into quantity not quality. That's why I'm staying with WBZ

Jeff Howe is tweeting that Dennard and McCourty aren't in Uniform and won't play..

Funny cause a couple people mentioned that McCourty was on the field stretching already...

"Duron Harmon has done a great job at corner"

Gotta love local media hacks.

at least 7 different teams have people here to watch the game: 3 from the CFL and 4 from the NFL.

NFL teams are the Lions, Phins, Jets and Chiefs..

at least 7 different teams have people here to watch the game: 3 from the CFL and 4 from the NFL.

NFL teams are the Lions, Phins, Jets and Chiefs..
Interesting info. Source?

Heads up for anyone not in the area and without NFL network...patriots.com is broadcasting the game live for free.

Almost here fellas! Have reporters asked Belichick how he thinks Riley Cooper's actions will effect how he gameplans for this game yet?

Full list from Jeff Howe of those not in uniform:

..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., Connolly, ..., ..., ...

So no 71 yard kick return tonight by an OLineman.. darn. :mad:

stands are empty...but what do you expect..who wants to go to a pre season game...i can see for the kids ect....i go to the real games! haha

Im an idiot.

2nd year in a row I bought the PreSeason Live package from the NFL a few minutes before the game only to see that it's blacked out.

Now I really am mad :mad:

c'mon...they had over SEVEN AND A HALF HOURS of practice against the Eagles this week...this game is THE showcase for the clings-on, wannabe's and never were's...I don't want ONE Pats starter playing more than a series in thsi game...there is NO upside to it...none.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back