PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved this game. Sick of those 40 pt video games.

lol what?

I also hate when our offense is insanely efficient.

That wasn't easy, it wasn't flashy, but it's a win!

We win the AFCE and that last drive was brilliant!

lol what?

I also hate when our offense is insanely efficient.

when you play better teams in the playoffs you need to win games like this. With all the OL injuries and gronk missing and all that , they gutted out a win in miami against a good defense. Iam more satisfied with this win than the some of the others.

That wasn't easy, it wasn't flashy, but it's a win!

We win the AFCE and that last drive was brilliant!

Houston and SF on deck. How bout the Rams taking SF to OT again?

One more win over Miami, and we have swept the division! :singing::rocker:

Re: Is Brady playing hurt?

Just a little speculation here but a lot f his throws have looked off today. Could he be playing through an injury?

I can't fathom why on a day when the OL is again a paste and patch unit and clearly struggling against a tough defense playing for their lives anyone would feel the need to speculate about Brady. He'll be lucky if he isn't a little ouchy heading into next week though...

That was a good game when you think about the next two games coming up. The fact that the Pats basically ran the ball like they did at the end was a thing of beauty.

The defense played well and with the exception of a missed field goal, the special teams was solid.

The lesson is to not give up on the run.

when you play better teams in the playoffs you need to win games like this. With all the OL injuries and gronk missing and all that , they gutted out a win in miami against a good defense. Iam more satisfied with this win than the some of the others.

Win despite playing sloppy?

The Pats left a lot of points on the field.

Awesome drive to end the game. A solid win over a very scrappy dolphins team. But the Pats obviously need to step it up if they want to beat the Texans next week.

I like how our defense stepped up for the most part today. Hold any team to 16 points or less and I like our chances of winning with our offense.

Not pretty but u take it.Need to play better offensively the next 2 weeks, thats for sure!!!!

I am getting sick of Lloyd.He needs to start contributing more to this offense.Welker was once again there to pick up the offense like always!!

Last edited:

god forbid he shows he is human and the other team decides to play defense:rolleyes:

They had a tough game against a bad team. This game was a whole lot of incompetent football, not sure why you enjoy watching that:rolleyes:

Defense played superb (outside the one Miami TD drive). I was fairly impressed with Scott today and the LBs played great as well.

I notice the OL gave up 4 sacks.I wonder how many of those where due to Brady holding on to the ball too long!!They better get their act togerher next week:rolleyes:

They had a tough game against a bad team. This game was a whole lot of incompetent football, not sure why you enjoy watching that:rolleyes:

everyone has perspective. They are not as bad and division games are different. 49ers/rams are in OT again. When was the last time we won the game on offense and defense in the end by 1 score and we scored less than 30 pts. Gives you confidence we can win low scoring games

it's great to watch the defense improve but i think what i'm most excited about is that josh effing mcdaniels actually stuck to the running game in the second half despite its first-half woes and drained the clock

When are people going to start crediting the other teams? Brady didn't look as good, because Miami's defense is a good defense. He's been facing swiss cheese the past month and today he faced a real NFL defense.

Better hit the tape room.

it's great to watch the defense improve but i think what i'm most excited about is that josh effing mcdaniels actually stuck to the running game in the second half despite its first-half woes and drained the clock

Precisely
Josh McD & Brady drained the clock so slowly that I had ample time between plays to go drain the donkey

Miami is probably the second best team in our division, it was the first time we saw them this year and we have ALOT of guys hurt on offense.

i'm not making any excuses however, they did play like crap on offense for the vast majority of the game, but playing in Miami is tough in Miami every year, even when they are bad and division games as usually close.

Its the dolphins!!!!Brady has a history of playing not so good in miami.I am getting sick of LLoyd.He needs to contribute more on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes