PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win as the defense was pretty solid until the last drive and the offense (finally) gives us their best drive of the season in the 4th quarter. Without both starting guards. Mankins, Connolly and Vollmer all clearly not healthy though and we will need all of them.

post game thread???

solid defensive effort (despite some aggravating moments). terrible offensive effort. reminded me of Seahawks game...maybe even jets part 1

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Re: Is Brady playing hurt?

Mods, can we delete this thread please? This is Dog Faker level.

Time to change my Sig back. Seems like I have it up 80% of the year :D. Poor me......another one :eat3:.

Lets just hope they dont repeat this lack of execution against the texans,otherwise it will be a long night.I just wanna see LLoyd do more on offense.

solid defensive effort (despite some aggravating moments). terrible offensive effort. reminded me of Seahawks game...maybe even jets part 1

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Effort yes, execution, not so much

Welker targeted 18 times.I just wonder how this offense will rolled if they let go of Welker.

Re: Is Brady playing hurt?

Just a little speculation here but a lot f his throws have looked off today. Could he be playing through an injury?

If anything I thought he was too strong today ... not hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back