PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did They just say Jets when recapping the score?

let the defense hold one more time...

and one Brady to Gronk TD plz

Starks beats Thomas to kill the drive. The FG puts the Patriots in the lead, though.

Let's keep it rolling, guys.

Brady had at least 4 seconds in the pocket. Should have run a quicker play (screen, slant, etc)

Bills laying a 40 on Broncs. Buffalo fans are missing a fun game.

terrible PI by the giants ona 4th and 2 and the ball nowhere near the receiver. The usual Jets break .

I can stand fighting and losing.

I can't stand giving up without a fight.

The first half was hideous, but the Pats didn't give up . . . so I won't be angry if they lose. Upset, sure, but not angry.

I'm not comparing stats here, you can tell how vastly better a runner Ridley is than BJGE just by watching. I've noticed this in every game in which the pats have allowed Ridley to carry over 5 times

Brady gives Gost the "It's Good" on the kickoff through the uprights. The Patriots are back in a happy mood, and that's not good for the Dolphins. Now it's up to the defense to put their foot on the 'phins throats and keep them down.

Bengals are choking, keeping the Jets locked up at 6th seed FML

I just hope for no TD's on this drive. As long as we hold them to 3 and Brady has a chance to win with a FG. Not to sound pessimistic but the D is due to give up some points lol

Must say it's great to see the offense making adjustments week after week. 20 points in the 2nd half after shut out in the 1st.

65yd FG by Ghost....woot!

Shooting ourselves on that drive. Let's go D.[/QUOTE
I tend to agree with you here....great that we got some points....kind of amazing that we have come back from being down 17 pts....BUT.....Would have been HUGE to get 7 there....and really.,.....we NEEDED to get 7 there.....LETS GO D.....

:confused:

McCourty was beaten cleanly. A good pass and that's a Dolphins TD. Fortunately Moore screwed the pooch. That'll probably cost the Dolphins the game, too, because the Patriots offense is rolling now.

I'm commenting on his big play.

I'm congratulating a player on taking advantage of an opportunity. Good teams and good players do that.

Bills laying a 40 on Broncs. Buffalo fans are missing a fun game.

Oo wow...Tebow 3 INTs and 7 completions for 85 yards.

I wonder what's Jesus up to...

I don't know why but when I stepped out at halftime I felt like the patriots would come back and at least make this game competitive. They just have played that way all season, and they're never out of games.

This team looks a lot more resilient and battle ready than last years team, they're getting healthy at the right time and playing better to boot. I'm cautiously very optimistic about this team.

sack fumble sanchize.

Got to put the hurt on Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes