PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Buc's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like Freeman and think he belongs in this league.

Talib is a good corner. Good size, good speed, smart player. It's nice to have a good corner.

Talib is a good corner. Good size, good speed, smart player. It's nice to have a good corner.

Here here. We haven't had one of those for quite some time. I really hope they find a way to retain him, though. He may end up commanding huge dollars next off season.

Yeah, and did you notice how much time they chewed up in the process? That's all it's about now. The Bucs aren't all of a sudden going to explode to tie or win the game.

How often have the Pats been criticized for running up the score and always keeping their foot on the pedal? What is BBs response when he hears criticism. Offense job is to score TDs is the response.

So it's fair to assume BB took it easy on Schiano with those 5 straight predictable running plays.

Don't know why you're even arguing this unless you just started watching the Pats this year.

Can we get Gronk back already? I'm tired of seeing Jimmy Graham highlights. We all know who the best TE in the league still is.

The Pats preserve the 3 points on defense.

Pass the ball!

sick throw and catch ,stafford to calvin johnson.

A win is a win 3-0 babby!! :rocker::rocker:

Anyone watching that Titans-Chargers game? What a throw by Jake Locker and catch by Justin Hunter. Clutch.

There is nothing more to say other than this was an extremely encouraging win. We came in and found a groove against a very solid defensive team today. Conversely, our D looked very good today as well. I'm appreciative of the effort.

Love our defense this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand