PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos AFC Championship game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
these kickoffs in Denver are exciting aren't they?

Time to Hulk up

have to get a touchdown here or its pretty much over.

I don't give up, but I have now. We have no life, unprepared and getting b!tch slapped

If we don't get a TD here the game is basically over

@JLundbladESPN: Tom Brady: 21.4 completion % on 25+ yard throws this season, T-31st in NFL (Manning: 2nd at 46.3%)

holy bad :eek:

I'm still happy what we did this year with what we had. Manning has so many weapons he's impossible to contain. Next year we need more weapons on offense.

That is thanks to us too. Pisses me off.

This game is evident of the need for a playmaker in offense that's not a TE

I am convinced that Talib is the only NFL player who's value increases when he is injured by highlighting how much he means to this defense.

This is the worst game execution I've seen from them all season. The bigger the game the worse. It's amazing how unprepared they look. There is no sign of adjustment what so ever. It will take a miracle to pull this one out. The defense is horrid all around. The O is a close second. I had a feeling it would be a great game or a very bad game. No in between. Lets hope for a miracle

I think the Pats have to go back to the drawing board and look at how they are building their teams. You can't expect 4th and later rounders to show up in big games. The playoffs require playmakers who can step up and Pats don't have many.

The Pats also have to stop getting guys who are injuring prone. I know you save money on them, but there is a reason why other teams are passing over these guys. Honestly, it's pretty weak for Talib to let Welker take him out, even though it was an illegal block in my opinion.

They Pats also need to just up and pay a real outside receiver money. At least one. Trying to win big games with a slot receiver is a joke.

At this point I think the Pats should just run their 1st qtr offense. No point letting this get out of hand by throwing a bunch of passes.

Have to say, that Brady has really not shown up for these playoff games.

Amazing how Denver's D has risen to another level.

Very disappointed in the play of Brady and the general ineptitude of this offense. BB needs to seriously address this offense in the offseason.

I've been thoroughly unimpressed with Vereen for the past month-plus

Because he committed a crime and is now no longer an effective DB.

He will only spend a few months in there.

no longer effective? did you watch last game? some of you people have problems

We have Austin collie playing every down and some of you put all the blame on TB LMAO

now we have a first down time to hurry up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back